• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
I want Manly to lose both remaining games :(. So Roosters can still have a chance at making finals if they win their game this week against the Broncs and next week against Doggies...and i dnt know fucken why cos we will definitely get smashed first week in finals if we do. It looks like goodbye Ricko and etc (Finchy, Crock, etc) next week :( Sniff* [ohh well, neva liked Ricko as captain anyway]

OMG apparently Justin Hodges is out...:D:D:D Some1...confirm this. I hope that bitch dies...Die bitch Die.

Thats gold, its going in my sig.
1. Rooters wont make it.
2. Finch isn't leaving
3. Hodges is a good man now. He had the sense to leave the Rorts. You're a biatch.
4. What the fuck are you doing up at 2am on a school night?

Go the Sharkies! Hopefully they'll defend this week. Shame they'll lose, but a good defensive game will be better than nothing.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
You should'nt be so slack to kimi bookie....its un-cronullaish...... or sumthin like that...

But yeah, some defence is needed, I sure hope its on the cards for this weeks WIN.....wait, wait, wait....i take that back, I dont wanna think that way, cos then we always lose.... We will lose this week. There! now we should win by 62 :D hahaha, im lookin forward to 'losing'.......and even if we dont win, meh, we're in the top 8 and the boys are confident (as shown in sports tonight last night).

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
1. Rooters wont make it.
2. Finch isn't leaving
3. Hodges is a good man now. He had the sense to leave the Rorts. You're a biatch.
4. What the fuck are you doing up at 2am on a school night?
1. I know. But u cant stop me from thinking we can.

2. I dnt think ill be see Finchy for long- cos i reckon he will get dropped to Premier League and then he will just...leave from being so fed up. He wont be happy with Premier League and Sticky wont use him- well i doubt he will. Even his loyal fans now hate him, no ones supporting him cos hes gone shitt. Up Soward :)

3. Hodges is still a fucken wanker. But hey, you're a wanker so thats probably why u think hes a good man seeing as u have so much in common. And dnt call me a biatch u fuckwit.

4. None of ur fucken business.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
shortygb said:
barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*....
Thats gold, its going in my sig.
Do you want me to pull out that trusty old logo of your team?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
davo said:
Good to see you know what your talking about (note: I'm being sarcastic). Barrett is a gun and one of the best players in the competition at the moment. That is all
1) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont make me bring up state of origin
2) he spends more time off the field than on
3) team goes better without him
4) i cant stand players with bad sportsmanship and he is one

shortygb said:
he is a good player but i dont liek him for what he did to PJ Marsh.
oh i know.. i couldnt believe he got only minimal time for that too. i was wary of other stuff he had done to players, but that incident made me lose every speck of respect i had left for him as a player and captain.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Morning Glory said:
1) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont make me bring up state of origin
2) he spends more time off the field than on
3) team goes better without him
4) i cant stand players with bad sportsmanship and he is one
1) Not exactly sure what you're talking about here, because every single time Trent Barrett has played for NSW (and Australia, for that matter), he has been one of the best players on the ground. Perhaps what you are referring to is that many Dragons supporters accused him of not caring enough about the club, because he would always dominate so clearly at the rep level but play poorly at club level...

2) Hehe can't argue this one. At least in the last two seasons, he's played 31 of a total of about 44 games (kicked out the SOO weeks), which is definitely up on his average since he moved to five-eighth.

3) Clearly evidenced in 2004, when the statistics showed that the Dragons won 70% of their matches when Barrett played but only 30% of their matches when he didn't play.

4) He doesn't have bad sportsmanship. He did ONE stupid thing and now everyone hates him. You should watch and see how many times he gets taken out late after getting a kick away and he doesn't do anything. If you want to see a five-eighth with bad sportsmanship, look no further than Braith Anasta. Even Suney_J will admit that this guy is incredibly dirty in tackles with his elbows and hands going all over the other player's face.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
1. I know. But u cant stop me from thinking we can.

2. I dnt think ill be see Finchy for long- cos i reckon he will get dropped to Premier League and then he will just...leave from being so fed up. He wont be happy with Premier League and Sticky wont use him- well i doubt he will. Even his loyal fans now hate him, no ones supporting him cos hes gone shitt. Up Soward :)

3. Hodges is still a fucken wanker. But hey, you're a wanker so thats probably why u think hes a good man seeing as u have so much in common. And dnt call me a biatch u fuckwit.

4. None of ur fucken business.
1. You wont make it. Psych. Psych.

2. Finch will stay. And he'll play in first grade. He's a whinger, but he's a decent player [or at least he was at Canberra]

3.Why are you slack to me? What did I do? But yes, I do hope I play centre for the Broncos and Queensland one day. Although I wont throw stupid passes in goal.

4.Oooooooooooooh. Cut right across there.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
1) Not exactly sure what you're talking about here, because every single time Trent Barrett has played for NSW (and Australia, for that matter), he has been one of the best players on the ground. Perhaps what you are referring to is that many Dragons supporters accused him of not caring enough about the club, because he would always dominate so clearly at the rep level but play poorly at club level...

4) He doesn't have bad sportsmanship. He did ONE stupid thing and now everyone hates him. You should watch and see how many times he gets taken out late after getting a kick away and he doesn't do anything. If you want to see a five-eighth with bad sportsmanship, look no further than Braith Anasta. Even Suney_J will admit that this guy is incredibly dirty in tackles with his elbows and hands going all over the other player's face.
1) omg. state of origin one. two worst players on field = kimmorely + barrett.

4) oh im not disputing braith anasta's bad sportsmanship.. but im not only talking about the pj marsh incident either. after watching some home games, i have seen some incidents that have just been so dirty that i cant resepect him anymore. and i am from wollongong - so i cant say that im biased agianst him either. i thought he was the model of good onfield behaviour. but i just cant look at him the same way im sorry :p

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Morning Glory said:
1) omg. state of origin one. two worst players on field = kimmorely + barrett.

4) oh im not disputing braith anasta's bad sportsmanship.. but im not only talking about the pj marsh incident either. after watching some home games, i have seen some incidents that have just been so dirty that i cant resepect him anymore. and i am from wollongong - so i cant say that im biased agianst him either. i thought he was the model of good onfield behaviour. but i just cant look at him the same way im sorry :p
The fact that Barrett played "poorly" in the first half of that match was due to two reasons. First, Ricky Stuart's game plan didn't allow Barrett to get involved. Secondly, Brett Kimmorley refused to give the ball to Barrett at second receiver, often going for the cut out pass to the second rowers (who were bloody tired from all the tackling they were being forced to do). Thirdly, due to the domination that the QLD forward pack had in the first half, NSW were left with little option but to go one pass wide of the ruck and get our forwards to truck it up. A five-eighth cannot do anything against a defence that is dominating and rushing up in his face.

However, in the second half when Barrett decided that he'd tell Stuart and Kimmorley to piss off, and then he took control of NSW's game, it "coincidentally" led to NSW's revival.

If Barrett hadn't been there in the second half, NSW would have lost by 40. Simple.

And if that's your view on Barrett, then I'm in no position to argue. However, while it may not be a well-known fact among supporters, it is common knowledge among players and officials that Steven Price is not sportsmanlike on the field.

I'm talking about just about the only player from a team outside my team that I have huge respect for as a person rather than a player. And on the field, he's just as dirty as the next player.

What happens on the field generally stays on the field, and that's why I don't mind when Anasta and the rest of them do what they do. The players I have problems with are those who decide that they will continue to be assholes off the field, and a prime example of this type of player is Mark 'Mac' Riddell.

It is players like him who I have no respect for.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
The players I have problems with are those who decide that they will continue to be assholes off the field, and a prime example of this type of player is Mark 'Mac' Riddell.

It is players like him who I have no respect for.
What did Ridell do? Don't get me wrong, I think he would be an ass hole, I just wanna know why you picked him above the dozens of other ass holes there must be in the NRL.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Remember when Mark Riddell did eating the enemy on 110% Tony Squires?
Yeah, that was stupid. When they played the sharks, he could only handle the fin, because the Dragons could'nt handle the whole shark!(....and yes, im aware we lost the game Rob)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
What did Ridell do? Don't get me wrong, I think he would be an ass hole, I just wanna know why you picked him above the dozens of other ass holes there must be in the NRL.
Ahhh, it's a really long story. It took me ten minutes of non-stop typing to explain it to Kim.

Basically, it has to do with the way he has handled his departure from the Dragons and how he has treated the club since he left.

It came to a climax last Thursday night on The Footy Show when he told the guy wearing a Dragons jersey that he was takng points off him in No Talent Time because of the fact that he was wearing a Dragons jersey.

The story is far more complicated than this, but this one little incident (publicly attempting to degrade a kid who supports another club to his) should be enough to get most people thinking Riddell is a total f*ckwit.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
It came to a climax last Thursday night on The Footy Show when he told the guy wearing a Dragons jersey that he was takng points off him in No Talent Time because of the fact that he was wearing a Dragons jersey.
Yeah, I saw that. I was thikin why was he being such an ass hole to a club that treated him so well. But then again, maybe he felt he was mistreated by the Dragons FO and thats why he publicly degraded them.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Bookie said:
I guess you're feeling the loss of Anasta eh?
Actually Anasta's gone crap after he signed, so he'll fit in at the Roosters nicely.
Im happy he went now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)