• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
And that wraps up Manlys season for this year.
I dunno. raiders have half their team out injured.
anyway, makes for a good next round of footy.
and 4/4 tipped so far. hopefully the people above me on the leaderboard didnt tip the same.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I hate the sharks :(

Win by 62, then lose by 30 the following week. WTF? But, the knights really are something else with Johns, he is awesome, but he is a dick head IMO.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Manly don't deserve to make the 8.

1Time4thePpl: You've done well to tip 4 out of 4 this round.
Cheers :)
I'm ranked 118/70,000+ in the official NRL tipping (and that's with me screwing up margins in the first 4 rounds). I should consider placing bets in the TAB.
In my other comps i'm ranked 4th (forgetting to tip state of origin worth 5 pts, which would place me 3 pts ahead) and 2nd respectively. Prizes will hopefully come my way :)
Now i need the panthers, cowboys and eels to pull through. then i get the perfect round bonus pts. should be unbeatable if i get that.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I'm 2nd and I've got 2/4 so you're doing well so far, lol.

I'd rather die than see the Roosters in the top 8. For real. For goodness sakes, let Manly or the Panthers take the final spot (I say this because the Bulldogs will never make it in a million years).

Damn, if the Knights weren't such a one man team they would've kicked ass in the finals.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random 87 said:
I hate the sharks

Win by 62, then lose by 30 the following week. WTF? But, the knights really are something else with Johns, he is awesome, but he is a dick head IMO.
Not WTF - more like normal.

Johns is a dickhead - he gets 1 Dall M point for turning up at the ground, 2 for playing and 3 if the Knights score a try.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snickerdoodle said:

I'd rather die than see the Roosters in the top 8. For real. For goodness sakes, let Manly or the Panthers take the final spot (I say this because the Bulldogs will never make it in a million years).

Damn, if the Knights weren't such a one man team they would've kicked ass in the finals.
Panthers don't stand much of a chance against the west tigers. they may have lost today but they're still strong clinging onto a fairytale finish.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snickerdoodle said:

ure 2nd in the official nrl one ?!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I haven't tipped a perfect round this season and I'm leading by 4, but all that might change after this round. I've only tipped 1/4.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shit, dont tell me oztips screwed something up again like last time. where it says results updating. then it stops saying that. and the scores dont really get updated until the following day. the curiousity is killing me

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
ure 2nd in the official nrl one ?!
Oh no I thought you meant about the oztips BoS comp! I quit the NRL one because it got on my nerves. I'm leading my school comp but I'm tied with a freak that keeps getting perfect rounds.

IMO the Roosters don't deserve a top 8 spot. This may be influenced by my severe contempt for them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Oh no I thought you meant about the oztips BoS comp! I quit the NRL one because it got on my nerves. I'm leading my school comp but I'm tied with a freak that keeps getting perfect rounds.

IMO the Roosters don't deserve a top 8 spot. This may be influenced by my severe contempt for them.
oh never knew there was a bos one. shite. looks like ive tipped over 100 correct games. but then again that's only about a 60% success rate :( has been a crazy season this year

Bookie

Banned
HSC
According to Oztips, I've got every Knights game result correct, bar one, when the Sharks beat them. I like Oztips, but I'm in a comp with the Ozleague.com forumers. I'll take out the BoS title next year.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bookie said:
According to Oztips, I've got every Knights game result correct, bar one, when the Sharks beat them. I like Oztips, but I'm in a comp with the Ozleague.com forumers. I'll take out the BoS title next year.
i'll take you up on that. will join too next year. we should orgaynise a prize for the winner.
looks like its getting reupdated.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Fuck yeah go the Warriors, Stacey Jones you legend we will miss you. Fairy tail ending for him, scoring the match winner in his last ever game for the Warriors. Pity we wont make the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)