NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
I'm mildly disappointed with that result :( I wanted a 12 pt margin. oh well, doesn't look like i'll be getting the $350 prize. but i still may get the bonus points for all correct. Looking gooood so far.
Lol, well I wanted my dearly beoved team to make the 8 and at least have the chance to defend the title that produced so much euphoria and pride in my area. But some things aren't meant to be I guess. I go to school in the St george area so I'm sure I'll see a lot of red and white if the Dragons do well (which will make me want to vomit).

I honestly didn't think the loss of Ben Walker would be such a big one considering Sutton is still playing. Plus I considered the Central Coast crowd and all that jazz...I was wrong. 4/7 this week. Yuck.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Lol, well I wanted my dearly beoved team to make the 8 and at least have the chance to defend the title that produced so much euphoria and pride in my area. But some things aren't meant to be I guess. I go to school in the St george area so I'm sure I'll see a lot of red and white if the Dragons do well (which will make me want to vomit).

I honestly didn't think the loss of Ben Walker would be such a big one considering Sutton is still playing. Plus I considered the Central Coast crowd and all that jazz...I was wrong. 4/7 this week. Yuck.
i hate the bulldogs. they rape little boys. but not me :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Fuck you cowboys! screwing up my margin. stupid matt sing. scoring in the last few mins. 14 pts in it :s pleaase rabbits, one more try. or penalty goal works too

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
6/7 for me, got manly's game wrong... lol shouldve had more faith in roosters chances... too bad they'll beat canberra next week unless kennedy and monaghan's injury really flares up, and add another dosage of miracle.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
6/7 for me, got manly's game wrong... lol shouldve had more faith in roosters chances... too bad they'll beat canberra next week unless kennedy and monaghan's injury really flares up, and add another dosage of miracle.
i think raiders can do it at home. well i think that's my faith in the roosters/panthers of making the 8.
7/7 for me :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
OMG LOLZ ROFL LMAO! ...and stuff.
sorry my bad...i read wrong...i cant believe the roosters lost to the rabbitohs...i think..someone plz tell me who the roosters played against and whether or not we won...we most likely lost but plz do tell me :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Official NRL Tipping Competition
Welcome stussy!
You have 739 points, and you're ranked in position 55 out of 70720 players.

Oztips comps
Points Rank
Week 25 19 1 (of 67)
Total 232 1 (of 67)
(leading by 3 points. No finals tipping in this comp. May still lose it)

Points Rank
Week 25 17 1 (of 37)
Total 231 1 (of 37)
(leading by 2 points. finals tipping to come with 1pt/game)

:D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tasha1188 said:
sorry my bad...i read wrong...i cant believe the roosters lost to the rabbitohs...i think..someone plz tell me who the roosters played against and whether or not we won...we most likely lost but plz do tell me :(
umm...what. yes roosters won.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
umm...what. yes roosters won.
...against the bronocs...how exciting...haha the broncoz suck...but then why does it say that the roosters lost again the rabbitohs on the ninemsn sport site tingy...but i don't care coz the roosters beat the broncos yay

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tasha1188 said:
...against the bronocs...how exciting...haha the broncoz suck...but then why does it say that the roosters lost again the rabbitohs on the ninemsn sport site tingy...but i don't care coz the roosters beat the broncos yay
because they lost against the rabbitohs last week.
roosters can still make the finals too.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
roosters can still make the finals too.
God i hope so...then the roosters and the swans will win the season and sydney will rule australia hehehe...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
1Time4thePpl said:
Official NRL Tipping Competition
Welcome stussy!
You have 739 points, and you're ranked in position 55 out of 70720 players.

Oztips comps
Points Rank
Week 25 19 1 (of 67)
Total 232 1 (of 67)
(leading by 3 points. No finals tipping in this comp. May still lose it)

Points Rank
Week 25 17 1 (of 37)
Total 231 1 (of 37)
(leading by 2 points. finals tipping to come with 1pt/game)

:D
Shitt, you're good. Im like last in my friend's Oztips comp. But thats cos ive been tipping for the Roosters and against Broncos all fucken season. God, the stupidity.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
Shitt, you're good. Im like last in my friend's Oztips comp. But thats cos ive been tipping for the Roosters and against Broncos all fucken season. God, the stupidity.
Shit, you are. And you're not even trying to get last. You suck.

4/7 for me. Still lead the comp though.

Keep it up Stan

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Shit, you are. And you're not even trying to get last. You suck.

4/7 for me. Still lead the comp though.

Keep it up Stan
Why are u so mean to me, i cant help i suck...lollipops. But OMG, im like first this week in my Oztips comp. ! :D FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IF TIGERS DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKEN LOSE, I WOULD HAVE HAD A PERFECT ROUND...FUCKKKKKKK.

Oh and whose Stan? Isnt it Stas.

*mel*

kimi said:
Why are u so mean to me, i cant help i suck...lollipops. But OMG, im like first this week in my Oztips comp. ! :D FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IF TIGERS DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKEN LOSE, I WOULD HAVE HAD A PERFECT ROUND...FUCKKKKKKK.

Oh and whose Stan? Isnt it Stas.
Haha kimi... i got EXACTLY the same!! 6/7... stupid tigers!! And yeah, lol constantly tipping for the Roosters finally pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)