NRL Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
He just needed a new challenge. Winning a premiership with the Warriors didnt seem likely after losing the final to the Roosters. He also wanted a change of scenery with his family in France ( not to mention the money ). He's 28 and has plenty of footy left in him, i would of liked him to stay for another 2 years but oh well.

Raider King

anyone kno who raiders r buying next yr......i kno tom leroyd lars but the others have slipped my mind.......be there any others of repitable name

davo_

good kid
HSC
Bookie said:
I love Stackey Yonez. Why does he have to leave? He's better than Johns sometimes and at times can match it with Kimmorley.
haha... The way you say that seems to say you think Kimmorley is better than Johns...

Random_87

HSC
N/A
davo_ said:
haha... The way you say that seems to say you think Kimmorley is better than Johns...
HE IS! (sarcastic tone used)

P.S. Check this out for a late entry bookie! ..l.. hehehe

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Bookie said:
Do you reckon theres a chance he'll return?

only 28 - why the hell did he step down from rep footy then?
According to Seven he's 29 now, but anyway he wanted to concentrate on the Warriors since it was his last season. Turns out that it wouldnt of made a difference but theres rumours of him coming back to the tri nations for a swansong. Also because we are gonna be short on quality players with the super league finals and alot of players like sonnybill and benji not likely to play. And also Lance hoihai is out for a consierable amount of time so we effectively have no halves, playing Vagana there isnt wise if he's upagainst Lockyer and Johns.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
He is indeed. And unless you're hanging out with Kimi all the time, I have no idea what you're doing up at 3 am
Well i did talk to kimi on msn, but i was watching Cricket.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yay. Panthers look to be taking this game away. was a bit worried the dogs could pull this away since whesser is missing from the panthers side.
South vs cowboys should be difficult to call too. However, souths did lose two key players to judiciary and injury.

Eels v Raiders: the only sure game of this round.
I really hope to come away with my all correct bonus for this round.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Dont spoil it Stan.

Random 87 said:
Well i did talk to kimi on msn, but i was watching Cricket
Ahh, the cricket. Well I had tutoring early this morning so I went to sleep at 12.30, when it was halftime in the rugby replay. Fucking Boks lost. Sharks lost. Lucky South Africa aren't playing cricket today. Or Kimi racing. At least Bayern thrashed Hertha 3-0 :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bookie said:
Dont spoil it Stan.

Ahh, the cricket. Well I had tutoring early this morning so I went to sleep at 12.30, when it was halftime in the rugby replay. Fucking Boks lost. Sharks lost. Lucky South Africa aren't playing cricket today. Or Kimi racing. At least Bayern thrashed Hertha 3-0 :D
Stan? I hate you. It's stas. Btw, who are you.
when i'm discussing results for sunday i'll keep them hidden, as i know some people will be waiting for the 4pm telecast.
I have a chance of also winning $350 worth of sports memorabilia if:
Panthers win by 1-12
Cowboys win by 1-12
Eels win by 13+

Spoiler on bulldogs v panthers:
Panthers up by 16. 30 mins to go. Crap. I need the bulldogs to get another try bad if i am to come away with the merchandise.
Spoiler on eels raiders
Wow. Turning out to be pretty close. Nearly half time and eels only up by 2. Damn you eels. Score 11 more points. EDIT: Ah Crap!!! No! Not good. Raiders scored another try. Lets hope they burn in the second half like they have many times in the past
Spoiler on Rabittohs Cowboys
Well, 12 points in it. Exactly what i need. Yay.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Yay, we lost again. There were moments when we could've done it...but man, NOTHING goes our way. Especially not the penalties. I've counted 5 that should've been blown but haven't. We've actually played much much better than the previous 2 weeks, but things just aren't sticking. What frustrates me is that the tryline is always so close yet...we can't score! Grr. I miss Brent Sherwin!

Ah well, at least it isn't possible for us to get the wooden spoon. Here's to 2006 Bulldogs fans.

I hate pretty much every team in the top 8! I guess if the Dragons or Tigers win I'll be midly pleased. Oh, and if we beat the Roosters next week (pipe dream, I know).

I tipped Souths too. Damn!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Yay, we lost again. There were moments when we could've done it...but man, NOTHING goes our way. Especially not the penalties. I've counted 5 that should've been blown but haven't. We've actually played much much better than the previous 2 weeks, but things just aren't sticking. What frustrates me is that the tryline is always so close yet...we can't score! Grr. I miss Brent Sherwin!

Ah well, at least it isn't possible for us to get the wooden spoon. Here's to 2006 Bulldogs fans.

I hate pretty much every team in the top 8! I guess if the Dragons or Tigers win I'll be midly pleased. Oh, and if we beat the Roosters next week (pipe dream, I know).

I tipped Souths too. Damn!
I'm mildly disappointed with that result :( I wanted a 12 pt margin. oh well, doesn't look like i'll be getting the $350 prize. but i still may get the bonus points for all correct. Looking gooood so far.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bookie said:
Oh well, I tipped souths. Shame.
hehe that was stupid of you.
Judiciary:
Ben Walker, Rabbitohs
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on Sydney Roosters' Joel Monaghan.
*One-match suspension, 40 carry-over points.

Luke MacDougall, Rabbitohs
Charged with a grade five dangerous throw on Sydney Roosters' Anthony Minichello.
*10-match suspension, 83 carry-over points.

Cowboys were full-manned.

With every minute it seems like i'll get the 100% correct bonus :D Looks like i'm going to win my oztips comps. I think the prize for both is an xbox game. <3 five point all correct bonus and three point one respectively.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yays. looks like my rabbittohs margin will be kept safe. damn bulldogs not scoring one more try. lost me $350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)