NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

Bookie said:
But you get so many more ponts. I tip against the Sharks :D
Lol but that's because you have no faith in your team. Every week I convince myself that we can and will win. Previous years have proven to be more rewarding than this year... :( I've said it before though. I would never get over it if I tipped against the Roosters and then they won. That'd be a nightmare!!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Push up, the body, the body makes the mind - push up. Well done Tampon [Barrett] you dickhead.

I just realised how stupid the Knights are - they beat the Sharks. Stupid dicks. Now the Sharks, unlike other teams, will not seek revenge. They'll just lose. Wooden spoon = Knights.

Well, I suppose the fact that this is the Peach's last game could work in Knights favour, but then you'd have to beat the Stains.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Parra beat the raiders, parra is first
FIRST
FIRST
FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay! im so happy
one more to go
broncos here we come
ur going

Down (here)

*mel*

Bookie said:
Push up, the body, the body makes the mind - push up. Well done Tampon [Barrett] you dickhead.
Lol i reckon! Stripping down to his underwear and doing push ups... shame! Not exactly the behaviour a captain should display (although I shouldn't really talk... but Ricko's behaviour didn't cost him a $2000 fine.)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I think it's now deffinately safe for me to stand by my opinion that Barrett is an idiot :D

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
While there are a number of rumours floating around the joint, there is a good case for the one which says Scumulla have offered Greenshields a two year deal worth far more than the Dragons can afford to pay him.

It seems there is a bit of tension with Greenshields, who supposedly feels annoyed at the Dragons who have dragged his contract negotations out for longer than he wanted. This is obviously a case of Dragons not having the money he deserves rather than Dragons not trying to sign him hastily.

However, there is an indication that Clint is still very happy to sign a one year deal with St George Illawarra and attempt to sign for Gold Coast in 2007.

Let's see what eventuates out of all this . . .

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Sharks wont sign Greenshields for only one year.

But even if they do, PLEASE, PLEASE BE TRUE!

Fuck, I'd be so happy

And the Sharks would be so over the cap it wouldnt be funny
It's not a done deal or anything yet. There's still a lot of speculation.

But still, I draw your attention to what I ACTUALLY wrote:

DRAGONZ said:
Scumulla have offered Greenshields a two year deal worth far more than the Dragons can afford to pay him.
Two year deal. Not one year.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I think you know the answer to that Sam, now explain why Simmons is so 'shit.' I don't think he's brilliant, but I don't think he's that bad.

davo_

good kid
HSC
I tip Knights to beat the Dragons this weekend, therefore (obviously) I believe they would give Souths a caning. But as Bookie says, there was no real need to make a separate thread on this...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I merged the thread about the PM's XI vs PNG. Continue discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)