• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Kenyan, actually. So its middle Africa.
I thought you said you were an Indian or Packistany or something like that?

And Bookie I know your real name is...... *dramatic music*........ David.

Ohh, and im back from schoolies. Very over rated but still good. The drunk shit people do is hillarious and the fact i was 18 helped... but i cant be bothered to read back all the shit posted so i'll just start here where it seems that bookie is colour blind.

And Bookie, anynews on the bearded one? I heard he might be injured or something? I really dont know..... I thought he was industructable... Well, just as long as the beards ok.

HSC
Random_87 said:
I thought you said you were an Indian or Packistany or something like that?

And Bookie I know your real name is...... *dramatic music*........ David.

Ohh, and im back from schoolies. Very over rated but still good. The drunk shit people do is hillarious and the fact i was 18 helped... but i cant be bothered to read back all the shit posted so i'll just start here where it seems that bookie is colour blind.

And Bookie, anynews on the bearded one? I heard he might be injured or something? I really dont know..... I thought he was industructable... Well, just as long as the beards ok.
I know the last bit was said to Bookie, but I'll answer it anyway. "The bearded one" broke his leg, but the Sharks officials are confident he won't miss the start of next season.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ohh good lord NO! This is a tragedy! I hope his leg heals fine. Some would say that its justice for all the NRL 'crimes' he has commited and gotten away with but I would say its injustice because he is the reason for NZ's win in any games ever. Whether he was born or not! You heal well and fast bearded one. We need you next season.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
No bookie I hadnt forgot. I never even knew that we had the bye round 1. Oh well, at least we will be top 8 after the first round, right?

HSC
Random_87 said:
No bookie I hadnt forgot. I never even knew that we had the bye round 1. Oh well, at least we will be top 8 after the first round, right?
Roosters are against the Rabbitohs in the first round, so I'm hoping that they'll be in the top 8 too!!

HSC
Bookie said:
who asked you to talk? no one cares about the rorts. oh wait. They're my employers. Yeah....cant wait....round 1. go them roosters.

And my name is David Stretton.
I agree with you, noone cares about the rorts.

On the other hand, lots of people, such as Roosters supporters, go and care for the Roosters.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Aww come on?! We can be friends and join a book club and hang out at a diner. So can I at least call you Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)