• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
With all the World Cup hype, and Australia's fuck up the ass with Brazil, Croatia and Japan, NRL has been forgotten.

Anyway, Wayne Bennett has resigned as coach of Australia. This is good.

Also, Tim Mander has resigned as an on-field referee, sticking to the video referee's box from now on.

What is the culmination of all this?

Brian Smith will leave Parramatta at the end of 2006 and coach Australia. I hope. We need an Australian coach who does not also coach a club. So Parramatta are shitting themselves, because Michael Hagan is not as good a coach.

Tim Mander left? Well Parramatta are shitting themselves even more, because their 14th and 15th on-field player has just left. Wonder how they'll go now that it is 13 on 13 again?

Wonderful news for Dragons fans, I reckon. Now all we need is Steven Clark(e?) to go as well, and we are set.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
whoa, parramatta bashing!

i agree we need a coach thats dosent coach a current NRL side to be Australia coach, get rid of the bias that always occurs in selection.

i dont want Micheal Hagan as coach, i say bring up Jason Taylor form the PL side, hes shown that he can coach a winning team and he has player support/respect, as hes a ex parra player. i still think the eels will go good even with out our "14th and 15th on-field player "

Peter Sterling might be where?

Last edited:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Personally, I couldnt see Sterlo coaching Australia. The man knows his rugby league but i dont think it would ever happen.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Ye Olde St Nick said:
Ricky Stuart, Australian Coach.
Graham Murray, NSW Coach.

Discuss.
ABSOULETLY NO!! TO BOTH OF THEM!!

No NRL coach should coach a rep side, i have said it over an over again! if Ricky Stuart Coaches the Australian Side then we will see a team consisting of mostly roosters and future roosters...just like anasta with nsw this year.

And no way a North Queensland Coach should not coach a NSW side.

they better not be the new coaches...

did you get banned again Brogan?

Last edited:
HSC
I'm happy with Ricky Stuart for Australia (any of you could've guessed that!) but Graham Murray for N.S.W.?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)