• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Um, so? If your problem has always been about coaches whom have bias selections when it comes to State of Origin (eg. Ricky Stuart and Roosters Players)- then having a NRL coach for a QLD team could possibly eliminate that problem because the majority of those in the Cowboys play for QLD. I dont think you could come up with any excuses about bias with the lineup next year for any of the SOO games with Grahame Murray as coach. However, i do think it is incredibly stupid because the Cowboys players in the QLD SOO side will have been accustomed to Murray's way of coaching, and can really target the weak points of the NSW side somehow. I also dnt think Murray is up for the job. Why couldnt Laurie Daley or someone else do it?

With Ricky Stuart, i dnt want him to coach Australia. For one, we dnt need him wasting his time with International Rugby League because its become more of a joke now. And i dnt think he would want Roosters Players in the International team anyway, he once said so himself that he doesnt approve of the way it can tire the Roosters Players out. So im preety happy that there is a possibilty there wont be a need to involve more than the main test players such as Fitzy, Mini and Wingy. (and Moz:))

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
hmm you got a point with Murray, but the whole nsw spirit, the thing origin is based on will not be as strong if a QLD coach coaches NSW, plus the tactical advantage of most cowboys players, as you said. The coach should still be a New South Welshman and not a current NRL coach, no bias and still state pride.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Yeah. But where are you going to find an "awesome" nsw coach that isnt good enough to coach an NRL team, why could they coach SOO though?! It depends on skill and i would say that they try and pick coaches that have demonstrated great coachin ability through their NRL teams. But to choose Murray who coaches the Cowboys is wrong. Murray did use to coach Roosters but that was 2000. Hes QLD now anyway. Ahhh its all bullshit anyway, we'll see how it goes. But if we lose next years series, you know who to blame.
Why couldnt they just leave Ricky Stuart with SOO goddamnit.. but hey, at least the fact he wont be coachin SOO wont interfere much with OUR Roosters season timetable next year ;) excell-ANT.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
so lol lol lol lol lol does... this... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol count as an essay?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
MuffinMan said:
so lol lol lol lol lol does... this... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol count as an essay?
it has to have a meaningful pooint to be an essay...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
does anyone know a bookies thats taking best of a race riot occuring at the next sharks n bulldogs game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)