• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
they always do that for every bulldogs game, so theres no point like as if they would listen

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
does anyone know a bookies thats taking best of a race riot occuring at the next sharks n bulldogs game
Oh shit. i didnt think about that!! When is that anyway, which rounds?! How scary, id hate to be playing/or watching during those games.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Oh shit. i didnt think about that!! When is that anyway, which rounds?! How scary, id hate to be playing/or watching during those games.
id watch, on tv that is...wouldnt dare be there in person, but hopefully all these racial fights end by then.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
We all saw what happened with the Roosters vs Bulldogs. Those son of a bitches were evil- its not alll of the bulldogs supporters but it still happened amongst the youths and preety violent. It seems these race riots will be even worse on a massive scale or something. Im scared to even watch.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ye Olde St Nick said:
Ur starting to remind me of faguel gayden. And we all know what happened to him, I skullfucked him to death, and thats the truth.
U did that to Faguel? Yuck, man. I didnt even think people would touch him with a ten foot pole. You sure are crazy Brogan.

As for the bet.... I'll put on several million.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
$10 says your wrong, Fornstar! As long as the bearded one is playing we have a shot. And im sure we can only get better in the future... you cant really get to much worse considering we're yet to win the premiereship...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)