• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

O/T - Calling on ABCs! Help!!!! (2 Viewers)

Spring Sakura

HSC
Oooh! I missed Collin's Bday!
:(

Anyway happy bday for yesterday.

Look what I found for you ^_^

(not as good as wen's tho)

...in case yours runs out :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
Oooh! I missed Collin's Bday!
:(

Anyway happy bday for yesterday.

Look what I found for you ^_^

(not as good as wen's tho)

...in case yours runs out :p
you gave him a white box with a red cross on it? how charming :rolleyes: reply to my email already, you lazy email reply person :(

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
how....

innovative.

wen, you know about the weirdest things.
That's cause he patented the design for all those lonely nights by himselve with his law textbooks.
BTW what happened to your benefactorship and who sunk it?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ cb: screen shot too small... cna't c nething...
@collin... yes dear... i do anything... for.... 40 bucks... =p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
frigid's rant of today

when i was younger, around the yr10/11 mark, i used to be utterly in love with sydney uni. i was so enthusiastic about going there, doing my law with my UAI 99.6+ that i even attended the student shadow scheme (going to uni for three days and following a uni student around), going to open days, and of course, asking my school to sponsor for a sydney uni library associate membership (which i used, once or twice).

come post-HSC, things didn't happen the way i wanted to. didn't get the girl/marks/UAI, so i ended up at UTS. at the time, i remember saying, "i'm sorry, but i do not consider UTS to be a uni. maybe a collection of technical colleges, but not a university."

but as i came to UTS, spent a year there, there were things i liked. some girls, the convenient location, the dedicated law student lab with PIN access, the great teachers, the sleeping-in (coz none of my lectures/tutes were at 9am). yet for some reason, i was unsatisfied. i felt UNSW, the uni my school frends went to, was the one i wanted, because it was the one that got away, the one that i didn't have.

now that i am in UNSW, i cannot say particularly great things about it. it is good, but just a bit below my expectations. sure, the girls are pretty eyecandy, the campus is full of asians, but i miss the convenience (both location and timewise) of UTS, i miss MarketCity and chinatown, i miss the cheap food, i miss the lack of walking around.

today i returned some books at Fisher Library that i used a frend's card to borrow. i walked to USyd from Redfern, my first time ever. it wasn't really scary, just quiet walk. i passed wentworth (i used to love that place), cross the bridge over city rd, walked pass eastern ave building (had several lectures during my shadowing scheme thingo there), and return lawbooks into the biggest university library in australia.

and then i walked down broadway, pass the various shops, bought bubbletea at easyway, walked into building 10 (so prettttyy glass), walked pass buildings 2 and 4, walked pass ABC, walked into building 5, where the UTS library is located, behind marketcity.

i thought i had to purchase an associate member pass for $5, without borrowing privileges. however, i was happy and extremely surprised to know that, because of the ULA (University Library Alliance), i could become an UTS library associate member with borrowing privileges for FREE!! :D

so i stayed in UTS library for about 2hrs, doing my maths... *sigh* the same tables on the law-level, the same atmosphere, the same lawbooks that i could use (to this day i am still not capable of finding lawbooks at UNSW library, simply bcoz i haven't borrowed there)..

i realised i miss this place, missed some people, miss the convenience and the sleeping-in, missed the lot of it.

my conclusions are these: one, you do not miss something until it is gone; two, i am really grateful that my experience has been different from my frends who've gone direct from SBHS to UNSW; three, UTS is great; four, just bcoz you failed to achieve/do something, doesn't necessarily mean it is better than the things you already have.

*end of rant. thankyou for listening. sigh*

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I love being different. I love being individual. I love the prospect of hoping for something and believing I can do anything I set my mind to even if I know I can't it's fun to dream.

UTS is still an ugly ass brown chode blocking USyd's students from gazing at the beautiful bristling city skyline though :p Thank you USyd for the memories... especially the one where me and my drunk mates pissed on the steps of UTS :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
frigid's rant of today
now that i am in UNSW, i cannot say particularly great things about it. it is good, but just a bit below my expectations. sure, the girls are pretty eyecandy, the campus is full of asians, but i miss the convenience (both location and timewise) of UTS, i miss MarketCity and chinatown, i miss the cheap food, i miss the lack of walking around.
Do I need to open my eyez or what, I see no eyecandy in UNSW....

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
bought bubbletea at easyway
yay!!! frig drinks bubble tea too ^^
btw that's the only thing i picked up from ur rant... =p

2day xiaoie's at work... =( wanting to get a bubble tea after work, but had to run for the bus... :'(

edit: btw, it's abt time u change ur font 1 sized writing... it's illegible... ><

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
xiaoie said:
edit: btw, it's abt time u change ur font 1 sized writing... it's illegible... ><
nope its still size 1 type writing. you have to fix up you're specs man!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
jago, do you know that heart of yours that you had in your sig? well i found it...on choloe's dp on msn... :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
jago, do you know that heart of yours that you had in your sig? well i found it...on choloe's dp on msn... :D
may i then infer there's something going on between them?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Whatever it is, i assure you all, it's very very platonic...

stupid bitch gimme my heart back!!! :p

p.s. you may not infer anything from this moment on.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Don't be ridiculous.

My penis isn't long enough to reach her where she lives. No penis is long enough.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you can always be sweet and chop yours off, then mail by express post. though you ay not feel the pleasure it will still get to her... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)