O-Week 2005: Make Yourself At Home! (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Look out for "Nando's" branded condoms, coming to an O-Week near you

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I might be making a cameo appearance on the Thursday with a friend, so maybe I'll see some of you guys around.

baker182

HSC
Asquithian said:
I remember listening to my yellow shirt person....oh those were the days. After the tour one of the guys in my group and I started talking. His name was pedro and we walked around for a bit. He seemed ok...was doing comp science decent type of guy. We exchanged numbers (being innocent first years...you know 'might see you around'...)

10 months later or something I get a call from him at 1am.

...' Hi it's Predro '

"Oh... Hello (cant remember who predro is)"

"From O week...You wanna come to the beach with me. I've got my mums car."

"Now!?"

"Yeah...you interested'

"Um sorry mate I got an exam tomorrow"

"Okay...well ill see you around...sleep tight"

Never saw him again.

That's one of my o week stories - tune in later for another o week story!
Dude, Can i have a o week story to help me sleep tight

x_treme_wolv

O-Week

Alrite pplz, lets talk bout O-week!!!!I know there might be thread on this topic somewhere (sigh) but is O-week really necessary. I mean i don wanna travel for 1 hr to get to some boring convention or watever it is.Did u previous (2004) pplz really go specially to the engineerin one. Also i m doin a combined degree so does that mean i hav to attend on two days coz call me lazy or cheap but i aint doin dat.

j4x0r

HSC
it's not absolutely necessary, but it's a great time to get friendly with fellow students from UNSW :D i'll be there during oweek doing summer session and i know i'll try to have some fun :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yes you should.

this year the only clashes between faculty welcomes is between Engineering and Law

B

Bambul

Josie said:
I plan on it... that way I can bug you lot!
You can't bug me, you don't even know who I am. It's not like I put my photo next to every post I make or anything. :rolleyes:

j4x0r

HSC
but i know who you are ;) and i know josie so...*schemes*

DavidV

HSC
Hay guys
Heya Bambul and Nancy - How are your ponies??

I am also a yellowshirt this year at UNSW and recommend you guys come to Oweek every day if possible because it will be loads of fun, you will meet loads of people and you will get familiar with what university is all about.
I made alot of my uni friends during oweek and had such a ball the entire week! I'm sure you guys will love it too!

Come one, come all!

(in addition to the bands/acts mentioned I think the RedSunBand will also be playing wednesday or friday, they may not be confirmed yet though.)

WooHoo!

DavidV

HSC
UNSW O-week forums!

www.oweek.info

If you guys are starting uni at UNSW this year come and join the forums! All the yellowshirters are on the forum and are there to help you with any questions you may want answers to! It is also a great place for discussion about the oweek events, and to meet people from your faculty before Oweek even gets underway!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
w00t thanks. Ive been hanging out for them to open up.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Heh, I know jacky and nancy, and jacky can help me annoy you. Hence I will annoy you.

DavidV

HSC
Aww please don't annoy me... i might start to cry
Nice to see you on the oweek forums though :)

Narelle

HSC
for some reason i cant read the posts on the oweek forum... :(

something about general error

"Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_posts_text.MYD'. (errno: 145)

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 27 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 25

Line : 398
File : /var/www/html/forums/viewtopic.php"

aww

Narelle

HSC
O Week Forum Down

oh ok, one of the yellowshirters told me that the oweek forum is down for everyone and might not work for hours or days....kool so its not just me

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Do you have to be 18 to go to any of the entertainment events (eg. Wil Anderson might bust out some naughty jokes)? Because if you do that sucks bad.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)