O-Week: Worth it? (1 Viewer)

lgaica

HSC
i already got 2 diaries from enrollment day, i dont need another

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
It is impossible NOT to get laid during O-Week.

So bring your condoms ladies and gentlemen...or just head to SRC office and grab some free ones.

Addictd2

HSC
However, meeting people with similar interests will make University life more than just studying (unless of course, you plan to only do that).
bah i had no social life first sem of 1st year. so making uni purely just studying was CRAP.

ahahah yea u can get that showbag with an access card but dunno whats in it this year. i didnt use practically any of those coupons last year. also when u join co-op bookshop u also get a goody bag :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Addictd2 said:
also when u join co-op bookshop u also get a goody bag :p
you mean their membership thing ?? aww i didn't get anything when i joined :(

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
yeah thats sucks, I never got any goody bag for joining up for the Co-op bookshop either...oh well, such is life. So who is planning on coming to o-week? I might come on Wednesday for the Pharmacy Students BBQ and Manning Bar Thursday Night etc

roadrage75

HSC
o, bout this access card? where do you get it from, (and for how much)? and also, am i right in thinking that its different to the student card?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
roadrage75 said:
o, bout this access card? where do you get it from, (and for how much)? and also, am i right in thinking that its different to the student card?
There'll be big tents at O-Week where you queue to get one ($99) or you can pre-order online or buy one from the Access Centre once semester starts. It's different to the student card, yes - it's the membership card of the student union (USU) and entitles you to discounts and so on.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
societies that are worth joining:

comsoc
science society
psych society for the free drinks at manning every wed i think.
select

thats about all

fuck what u hear about subski their parties suck a big fat one. the people are all boring bland tools. unless they get new execs and all, the current ones are pretty shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)