Obama wins nobel peace prize (1 Viewer)

redmayne

HSC
Haha nice man. Real dignified!

Good stuff on making it all personal and nasty! You're oh so tough on an internet forum!

Mate, you're right, if the Peace Prize is so wack, then anti-Sematic fuckwits with zero brains like you will probably win it.

But let me know when you ever do as much for the world as Barack Obama has and will.

See ya! I'm a fucking fuck off to do some fucking as fucking fucks fucking do!

DJP92

HSC
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet or not, but....

The deadline for nominating someone for a Nobel Peace Prize is Feb. 1st. So Obama basically got nominated for all the "amazing" things he did in his first NINE DAYS in office. This is really too ridiculous for words. Why not give him the Nobel Prize in physics too?

And to all those wankers pulling out the "Racist! Racist!" card on all those that don't agree with this prize going to Obama, grow up. It's misinformed gronks like you that create the stigma around speaking out about ethnic issues.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
It's amazing how you guys seem to know so much about the Nobel Peace Prize, why haven't you won it yet?
I swear, if I have access to as much power as the past recipients have had, I'll conduct some ethnic cleansing, genocide et al. and then win it for you, ok?

redmayne

HSC
Someone, perhaps, who has actually attributed something to peace?

I'm asking for a suggestion, not the criteria...Suggest to me a name more worthy of the Prize. I'm actually open to one, don't get me wrong, I just feel Barack Obama can do a lot for the world.

And he has dedicated his life to helping communities through both volunteering and legislation. He's a good man who does a lot for people.

And please don't start the whole "same as Bush" routine, coz that's just ludicrous. I can tell you right now any American or person who knows what they're talking about, knows that the Obama administration has very different ideas and policies.

sharp_pencil

HSC
he hasn't done shit...
Basically he became president and gave a few good written speeches. His promised peace but hasn't really done fuck all about it.

Name one thing he has DONE in order to bring more peace to the world.(Besides copy paste speeches)

-War rages in Iraq.
-North Korea is nuclear up the ass.
-Warlords are fucking Africa up.
-People are still starving.

sharp_pencil

HSC
stfu you dumb shit. omg "Why havnt you won it yet".....wtf is this siht....if im famous enough and i keep talking about peace without doing jack shit id should be fucking eligible as well. go suck a jew dick you fucking fuck
Israel is the direct opposite of peace.. They just push their illegal country forward each day into Palestinian territory. And please spare me the Kora/Bible bullshit you can't justify theft and genocide by religion.

P.S i hope the picture is a joke

Now i will go back to my studies :)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Err... when you look at the other people who have got the peace prize, I really don't see why people think this is so weird. He's a fairly deserving winner,

six demon bag

HSC
I think Obama is a great politician and I think he's going to do some really good things for America - especially after ol' mate Bush.

Still, nobel peace prize? No. He is the president of a country with one of the most staggering military histories ever. The country is still in conflicts! No, no, no. Cool guy, I'm sure, but nobel peace prize - wtf?

Sprangler

HSC
Some of you seem to be getting confused about what the Nobel Peace Prize actually is, and are making the assumption that "Nobel Peace Prize" actually should go to someone who has achieved "world peace".

Excerpt from the Will of Alfred Nobel

; and one part to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.
I'd say he's doing more for peace than anyone else in such a position of power is.

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If it didn't go to him they would have given it to Morgan Tsangavai (or whatever it is) from Zimbabwee - who gives a fuck.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Someone, perhaps, who has actually attributed something to peace?

He has not only continued GWB's policies, he has expanded on them. Not only has he done nothing he said he would do, in most cases he has done just the opposite of his promises. Iraq 'withdrawal' became another 3-4-5 year projection into the future...you can't just leave immediately you retard. then he puts another 40,000 troops in Afghanistan. This is the only way of achieving peace there. He continued the policy of torture and unlawful imprisonment... need I go on?[citation needed]

Are you kidding? I don't even know where to begin telling you how wrong that statement is... the exact opposite is true if you do any research on the man.

At the moment, however, he's done the exact opposite to 'contributing' to global peace. No, he just hasn't really done anything.
Srsly fuck off you anti american racist cunt

Follz21

HSC
Srsly fuck off you anti american racist cunt
More troops are needed for peace? Hmmm! Have you ever heard of the phrase 'doublethink'? If not, I suggest you look it up because you seem to be suffering from it. :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

It actually has nothing to do anti-American sentiments but rather it's about minor issues such as genocide, torture, sanctions, imperialism, drug running & permanent imprisonment. I find those issues hard to swallow myself, so forgive me if I choose to bring them up.

Given that I am talking to a person with a FIX News link in his sig, your abuse and pathetic attempt to justify occupation is of absolutely no surprise. You're obviously all for war... just as long as you're not within a thousand miles of a bullet being fire or a missile being dropped, right?!

Last edited:

TheStallion

HSC
Given that I am talking to a person with a FIX News link in his sig
Can't you see that he's mocking it in his sig...? Fail.

More troops are needed for peace?
In some situations - yes. What do you think would happen if all the coalition forces withdrew all their forces from Afghanistan tomorrow? You think the country would be safe, civillians there safe, their defence forces adequately trained to defend the country without help - no, the Taliban would take control of it again and the country would go to the shits. More troops should = a faster death for all the Taliban. What the hell do you have against us killing Taliban anyway?

Yeah, you might bring up civillian deaths - get used to it, it happens in every war, and when it comes to urban counter-terrorism, it's even more likely. Like some US Navy pilot said - "one building was full of Taliban, the one next to it was a family having dinner"

No, he just hasn't really done anything.
Iraq 'withdrawal' became another 3-4-5 year projection into the future
As the guy said above, you can't pull out heaps of troops at once. Having said that - it's not like he hasn't started gradually taking troops out, heck, I think another 4000 are coming out next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)