Official: 2013 Modern History HSC Exam predictions thread (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
National Study (Germany)
- The Great Depression
- Social & Cultural life in the Nazi State

Conflict in Europe
- Dictators
- El Alamein

I would have the biggest smile on my face if that is the question lol

Something like "To what extent was the great depression responsible for the downfall of Weimar?"

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
Indochina: I'm really thinking it will be something about the Geneva Peace Agreement,
perhaps something on the Khmer Rouge, or, nationalism / communism
Germany: Political, economic and social issues in the Weimar Republic to 1929, or, Impact of ideology on Nazi foreign policy to September 1939 (I bloody hope so)
Personality: some stupid quote that will require too much creativity for my little brain
Please let Indochina be Geneva :) And I really hope the two questions aren't on say US policy and Khmer Rouge. I may die.. lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
For conflict in europe Dictators has not been asked since 06 so thats a strong chance
It's never been asked.

The exact dotpoint is 'Dictatorships in Italy and Germany', in which the dictatorships themselves are analysed. Not the effect the dictators HAD on the tensions leading to war (ie League of Nations, Appeasement, Nazi Soviet N A Pact).

The dotpoints that have never been asked therefore is that one, Final Defeat (although the D-Day question could encompass that) and Nuremburg.

Candidate

HSC
I'm nervous about wasting time on the Geneva Conference since it was asked in 2009… they might ask about the Tet Offensive again, which was only asked in 06 or the development of US policies D: This is taking ages though…

Kowther

HSC
Well they could, but I'd say it's unlikely.
Just my opinion though.
hmmm okay.

I'm just studying whatever I can get done today, and then conflict in Europe tomorrow. ceebs studying personality though but I'll probably study the art v propaganda

jen2nv

HSC
for Germany
I'm thinking there has to be a Weimar question for one of them - and maybe depression, i don't think they've done that question yet.

Indochina
US foreign policy

bhsrepresent

HSC
Predictions:

National study - Great depression/Nazi Racial policy to 1939
Europe - Appeasement/Dictators/Non aggression Pact and Final Defeat or Nuremberg

jeffyjojo

third eye
HSC
N/A
im taking as so many risks and only studying what i predict :S
ill come back after the exam and cry if i need to..

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
So many people are predicting the Great depression... I hope they're right lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)