Official BOS Mathematics Seminar: "How to solve problems." (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
We've had awkward moments before where there was a BOS Meat and somebody brought a non-BOS friend.

Somebody asked them "Hey there, I haven't seen you around! What's your BOS user? (already knew real name so they didn't ask)"

No reply was given.

awkies
Oh wow, who was this person who bought this non BOS?

ivorybranches

HSC
If I were to attend for essay marking, would it be okay to mark my application for a leadership program I'm trying out for?
It sounds pretty interesting so far :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Oh please come, you're one of the few year elevens who are !

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
We've had awkward moments before where there was a BOS Meat and somebody brought a non-BOS friend.

Somebody asked them "Hey there, I haven't seen you around! What's your BOS user? (already knew real name so they didn't ask)"

No reply was given.

awkies
Or Examine and I at the very first Parra meat going around asking who was from bos, then realising we were in the wrong room and nobody from bos was there.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Gunna have to teach myself on google maps how to get there from station. Haven't been to parramatta b4 :/

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Gunna have to teach myself on google maps how to get there from station. Haven't been to parramatta b4 :/
It is literally five minutes from the station:) You can always ask people for directions to get to the library when you have arrived at Parramatta Bus Interchange/Train Station-asking people sometimes is always more reliable than relying on a GPS or a map-from personal experience:)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
It is literally five minutes from the station:) You can always ask people for directions to get to the library when you have arrived at Parramatta Bus Interchange/Train Station-asking people sometimes is always more reliable than relying on a GPS or a map-from personal experience:)
It's probably more like 1-2 minutes seriously.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, maybe 5 minutes if you walk around and its really busy, but 1-2 minutes if you know where you're going.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It's probably more like 1-2 minutes seriously.
Yeah, maybe 5 minutes if you walk around and its really busy, but 1-2 minutes if you know where you're going.
I am just giving a maximum time frame:), and I guess it depends on whether you know from which way to exit, if you don't know the short cut ways-then it will probably be 5 minutes from the train station including the time you would need to wait for any traffic lights.

deswa1

HSC
If I were to attend for essay marking, would it be okay to mark my application for a leadership program I'm trying out for?
It sounds pretty interesting so far :)
Yes I'll have a look at your application :) I think I'll be coming to see people + brother is coming etc.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Stick around afterwards for a mini-seminar concerning how to lift yourself from Band 5 into Band 6 in Physics!

In Physics, the little things really do matter. You need to convince the HSC judges that you are Band 6 material and I will give you some hints and tips on things that they look for when they hand out those 90+ marks
Keen to meet you "Fizzy_Cyst"

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll smash you in Supercoach, Joe ;)

Btw, do you even Fizzix?

Last edited:

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
For the essay marking service, is it ok if I just bring a usb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)