Official BOS Study Meat 2014 @ The University of Sydney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have added the list of available supervisors! Keep a close eye on this thread for further updates =)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have decided to host the Extension 2 seminar on the topic 'Harder 3U'!

Those who are interested in attending this second seminar, please send me a PM so I can sort out the attendance.

If you have friends doing Extension 2, please invite them to this event. I assure you that it will be of great help for exams.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Hey Carrot, I have a inquiry: would you mind uploading the PowerPoint slides (i.e. Mathematics) after the study meat occurs? Because I believe it'll be great for those who aren't able to come on that day. :)

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I will consider it for the first seminar, but definitely not the second one.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Supervisor attendance list (Total = 10 ):

UsernameAble to assist with...
CarrotsticksAll levels of Mathematics, Education, Interviews
enoilgamModern History, Legal Studies, SOR, Humanities essays, Graduate Positions & Job Hunting
TreblaAll levels of Mathematics, Graduate Positions & Job Hunting
RealiseNothingAll levels of Mathematics
MakematicsAll levels of Mathematics
burizaEnglish Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, Ancient History, History Extension & General Mathematics
anomalousdecayPhysics, Electrical Engineering
ExamineBusiness Studies, Legal Studies, Economics
OzkoGraduate Positions & Job Hunting, Geography
Sy123All levels of Mathematics
I'm up for biology <3

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

I'll be giving out free English notes (hard copy) on the day [I'll have a name tag with my username on it so you'll be able to find me] but there will be a few conditions:

(1) First come, first served. There'll be only 1 hard copy set of each module (AoS, Mod A, Mod B and Mod C). You can only claim one set. This means all 4 sets will be given to 4 different people.
(2) I'll be giving them out AFTER the 1st MATHEMATICS SESSION.
(3) The notes available include:
Belonging - PETER SKRZYNECKI POEMS
Mod A - Frankenstein and Blade Runner
Mod B - Hamlet
Mod C - Justice Game
(4) These notes are strictly limited to people doing their HSC this year (i.e. 2014ers).

Also, one lucky person will also win my Business Studies package (for more details on what this package contains - see my notes selling thread --> link available in my signature). Just come up to me (I'll have a name tag with my username on it) and say you want to be in the running to win. I'll be randomly drawing the winner's name out of a hat filled with many entrants AFTER the 2nd SESSION (harder 3U session).

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Hey guys,

I'll be giving out free English notes (hard copy) on the day [I'll have a name tag with my username on it so you'll be able to find me] but there will be a few conditions:

(1) First come, first served. There'll be only 1 hard copy set of each module (AoS, Mod A, Mod B and Mod C). You can only claim one set. This means all 4 sets will be given to 4 different people.
(2) I'll be giving them out AFTER the 1st MATHEMATICS SESSION.
(3) The notes available include:
Belonging - PETER SKRZYNECKI POEMS
Mod A - Frankenstein and Blade Runner
Mod B - Hamlet
Mod C - Justice Game
(4) These notes are strictly limited to people doing their HSC this year (i.e. 2014ers).

Also, one lucky person will also win my Business Studies package (for more details on what this package contains - see my notes selling thread --> link available in my signature). Just come up to me (I'll have a name tag with my username on it) and say you want to be in the running to win. I'll be randomly drawing the winner's name out of a hat filled with many entrants AFTER the 2nd SESSION (harder 3U session).
omfg what , I wish I could attend so I could win dat business studies pack :(

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Just to note with Physics, if you come to me with a question regarding content or understanding something, please do bring your material with you or a reference which will help me explain things to you (so a textbook pdf or some notes or something which you refer to usually or have caused you confusion, etc).

And if you want to ask anything about engineering I can answer your questions :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Just to note with Physics, if you come to me with a question regarding content or understanding something, please do bring your material with you or a reference which will help me explain things to you (so a textbook pdf or some notes or something which you refer to usually or have caused you confusion, etc).

And if you want to ask anything about engineering I can answer your questions :)
Time to test you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)