Official BOS Study Meat 2014 @ The University of Sydney (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have any ink at home, can someone print my topic notes out?

buriza

conviction
HSC
Hello everyone. I just wanted to mention to those who are attending, I will be free to mark essays/creatives. So if you want essays/creatives to be marked (I can do all units of English and History), just print them out and bring them to the study meat. :) Even if you are taking part in one of the seminars, I can always mark it while you are at the seminar and deliver it back to you after the seminar has completed. Thank you!

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Hello everyone. I just wanted to mention to those who are attending, I will be free to mark essays/creatives. So if you want essays/creatives to be marked (I can do all units of English and History), just print them out and bring them to the study meat. :) Even if you are taking part in one of the seminars, I can always mark it while you are at the seminar and deliver it back to you after the seminar has completed. Thank you!
Do you also mark ESL ?

buriza

conviction
HSC
Do you also mark ESL ?
I don't know how much I will be able to help in terms of content but I can definitely help in terms of structure, expression and the other fundamental skills when it comes to writing responses. :) I can also help in the short answers if you have practised any of those.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I can help anyone with bio/music if they want.

enoilgam

HSC
In addition to marking essays, I'm also willing to look over essays you guys have written in exams or essay plans. Also, I'd be prepared to look over resumes and cover letters for either professional or part time roles.

I'll also bring my notes for SOR, Modern, Legal and economics in addition to some other essay writing materials and CV templates.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'll be able to teach small groups quick concepts on the spot for whatever topic you like in 2U/3U/4U Mathematics =)

madharris

HSC
N/A
In addition to marking essays, I'm also willing to look over essays you guys have written in exams or essay plans. Also, I'd be prepared to look over resumes and cover letters for either professional or part time roles.

I'll also bring my notes for SOR, Modern, Legal and economics in addition to some other essay writing materials and CV templates.
I think examine might need this.
soznotsoz

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Skrzynecki
FR/BR,
Hamlet
Smithsonian 9/11 memorial website (history and memory)
Cleavage.

I'll be giving out free notes + essays (more than you can ever imagine) on 3 of those texts so come up to me ;)

I can give some advice on Skrzynecki, FR/BR and Hamlet.

(Please promote my free give away~~ - details on the previous page)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I'll be giving out free English notes (hard copy) on the day [I'll have a name tag with my username on it so you'll be able to find me] but there will be a few conditions:

(1) First come, first served. There'll be only 1 hard copy set of each module (AoS, Mod A, Mod B and Mod C). You can only claim one set. This means all 4 sets will be given to 4 different people.
(2) I'll be giving them out AFTER the 1st MATHEMATICS SESSION.
(3) The notes available include:
Belonging - PETER SKRZYNECKI POEMS
Mod A - Frankenstein and Blade Runner
Mod B - Hamlet
Mod C - Justice Game
(4) These notes are strictly limited to people doing their HSC this year (i.e. 2014ers).

Also, one lucky person will also win my Business Studies package (for more details on what this package contains - see my notes selling thread --> link available in my signature). Just come up to me (I'll have a name tag with my username on it) and say you want to be in the running to win. I'll be randomly drawing the winner's name out of a hat filled with many entrants AFTER the 2nd SESSION (harder 3U session).
*promoting*

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
If anyone needs advice on applying for scholarships at USYD (particularly science) I guess I can help.

mreditor16

HSC
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Sorry, just listening to Carret. :D

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Sorry, just listening to Carret. :D
This is definitely related to school.

As you can see the repetition of 'spam' reinforces the importance of attending this study meat.

RealiseNothing

HSC

As you can see the repetition of 'spam' reinforces the importance of attending this study meat.
Seriously though, this event is definitely really important if you want to get ahead in your studies and gain an advantage over the rest of the state.

RealiseNothing

HSC
There will be a 4U maths STATE RANKER there and many other extremely capable people.

madharris

HSC
N/A

I assumed that it was related because carret is hosting it and he said "just listening to carret"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)