Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I must apologise, but Extension 1 Mathematics Projectile Motion has no fully worked solutions. The reason is because I just don't have the time. Probably should have asked someone else to do MX1 Projectiles =/

But rest assured it will be there!

deswa1

HSC
I must apologise, but Extension 1 Mathematics Projectile Motion has no fully worked solutions. The reason is because I just don't have the time. Probably should have asked someone else to do MX1 Projectiles =/

If I have spare time in the morning (probably won't but its possible), I could write out some solutions and then you could photocopy or upload or whatever.

Examine

same
HSC
If there is anyone going to the Humanities seminar, please bring some of your essays so we can look over them.

Cheers.
Want me to PM you 2? I don't have hardcopies since I did a major clean up this afternoon.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
If I have spare time in the morning (probably won't but its possible), I could write out some solutions and then you could photocopy or upload or whatever.
Thanks, but I'll be okay with writing solutions on the day. The problem is writing solutions right now.

enoilgam

HSC
If there is anyone going to the Humanities seminar, please bring some of your essays so we can look over them.

Cheers.
Just about to say this. If anyone wants essays marked or is stuck on how to approach an essay just bring it along and we will help you out. Also, provided my printer doesnt finally give out, I will be bringing a few modern essays (2 for the National study, 4 part A and 4 part B personality essays and 4 Conflict and peace essays). I will also bring a few uni essays. For legal unfortunately I only have one and its not my best, but I think it can still be helpful. If I cant print this stuff I will put it onto usb.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Should I shave my moustache for tomorrow? I've grown quite attached to it and it keeps my upper lip warm.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Should I shave my moustache for tomorrow? I've grown quite attached to it and it keeps my upper lip warm.
hint to answer: consider the fact that there'll be cameras tomorrow recording what you look like for all of eternity

ETERNITY

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I've been told that I look seedy with the moustache, so I will wax it into oblivion.

Ph03nix

HSC
Just about to say this. If anyone wants essays marked or is stuck on how to approach an essay just bring it along and we will help you out. Also, provided my printer doesnt finally give out, I will be bringing a few modern essays (2 for the National study, 4 part A and 4 part B personality essays and 4 Conflict and peace essays). I will also bring a few uni essays. For legal unfortunately I only have one and its not my best, but I think it can still be helpful. If I cant print this stuff I will put it onto usb.
What topics did you do for Modern, out of curiosity?

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
is there going to be another meat next week ?? no Wednesday ==

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A

Cheers.
I won't be able to bring any since we just started geography so we were not required to write any essays on anything yet. We are going to get an in-class assessment which requires us to write an essay though.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

What will actually happen in the seminar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)