Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
carrot will get lots of questions wrong because he is bad at maths and everyone will laugh at him
Quite obviously! I don't quite think I am capable of doing the MX1 or MX2 seminar for that matter. Perhaps YOU should be taking it instead? Thanks for volunteering! =p

barbernator

HSC
Quite obviously! I don't quite think I am capable of doing the MX1 or MX2 seminar for that matter. Perhaps YOU should be taking it instead? Thanks for volunteering! =p
drama, visual arts and english extension 2 are my fortes. my signature is a lie.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So anyway, a user named squishxmishyx texted me to say that she'll be coming over tomorrow to the meat. She'll be dropping off some HSC stuff. Lots of maths past papers apparently.

so... yeah.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
So anyway, a user named squishxmishyx texted me to say that she'll be coming over tomorrow to the meat. She'll be dropping off some HSC stuff. Lots of maths past papers apparently.

so... yeah.
Great!

Also I forbid any **** learning on the day, especially for Maths. If you don't understand, just ask one of the tutors. Don't try to memorise procedures.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
blarghlkjdsaoijfwlekjasdlkfjasdlfkjowiejrlaksjdf

nightweaver066

HSC
Just wondering, how will the tables be set up tomorrow?

Will there be a specific subject in an area where there are tutors available?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The tutors will lurk (lol) around and just call one up whenever you like.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
printing out a few essays of mine that got >90 at uni. They're great for structure/expression and such if people want to have a look

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
For the people who are managing the humanities seminar, can I please get any handouts/presentation slides that are relevant to Business Studies or Economics please? Because I can't make it to the seminar :(

Thanks in advance.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

so... yeah.
Ah Michelle? Lol uh oh....

deswa1

HSC
printing out a few essays of mine that got >90 at uni. They're great for structure/expression and such if people want to have a look
Sick- I'll be sure to track you down. Do you reckon you could read some of my essays (not sure if you know current texts though)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)