Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Next time do a video with running commentary just for kicks.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
ATTENTION Year 11 and 12 students who wanted to come but couldn't due to full space,

I have good news for you.

I'm willing to give up my place in this meat for any year 11 or 12 student. PM me if you want to go to this meat (i.e. take my position).

:/

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
ATTENTION Year 11 and 12 students who wanted to come but couldn't due to full space,

I have good news for you.

I'm willing to give up my place in this meat for any year 11 or 12 student. PM me if you want to go to this meat (i.e. take my position).

:/
That is so nice of you :)

wildchild666

HSC
Carrotsticks, count me out of the English seminar. I've decided that my time would be better spent working on maths (if anything).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Next time do a video with running commentary just for kicks.
"...And on the left is the kebab shop, where tasty yummy yummy treats are sold for cheap cheap prices! Now on special: kebabs. ..."

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yes, thank you so much carrot! :)

Are we allowed to go in the library though if we get there at 8:30AM?
If you are getting there early, PM me and I'll give you my number. I need helpers in the morning.

Gj carrot :)
But I'm pretty sure you turn left. Instead of turning right lol
Thanks, fixed!

Carrotsticks, count me out of the English seminar. I've decided that my time would be better spent working on maths (if anything).
Sure.

Need HELPERS in the morning to come at 8am or 8:30am, please PM me if interested

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
The same goes for me, except for the 2U mathematic seminar. If there is someone in year 11 or 12 who is enthusiastic, I think it would be more productive for that person rather then me.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The same goes for me, except for the 2U mathematic seminar. If there is someone in year 11 or 12 who is enthusiastic, I think it would be more productive for that person rather then me.
Sure thing.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be there early to make sure that we get the projector working at least.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i dont know what happened to my name in the op because i said i only possibly couldn't go...

turns out i will be going - in the morning, up to noon or so.

Because I promised someone... I'll bring my first year maffs material (in paper form), and second year maffs material (in electronic form).

So yeah... I can field questions or just sip on some hot chocolate for the two or so hours I'll be there.

I can bring drinks into the library, right?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont know what happened to my name in the op because i said i only possibly couldn't go...

turns out i will be going - in the morning, up to noon or so.

Because I promised someone... I'll bring my first year maffs material (in paper form), and second year maffs material (in electronic form).

So yeah... I can field questions or just sip on some hot chocolate for the two or so hours I'll be there.

I can bring drinks into the library, right?
okay Carrot, Shadowman is replacing me. He's more useful.

HSC
haha, thanks carrot for the pics :)

It must have looked pretty dodgy for a guy to take photos of random public places at night :p

Thief

!!
HSC
Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow!

2xL

HSC
See all of you guys tomozooo! GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOOO !!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If there is anyone going to the Humanities seminar, please bring some of your essays so we can look over them.

Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)