Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
what do you look like carrot? O_O
um asian, short hair, with glasses.

The ones that are going to the mathematics seminars are already accelerated and will most likely sit the HSC exam this year like any other year 12. For humanities, I'm pretty sure it's just focusing on generic essay writing skills for a range of many subjects, which is applicable to both the prelim and HSC course anyway.
well as long as all the year 12's that wanted to join did end up on the list, then it's ok with me.

nightweaver066

HSC
um asian, short hair, with glasses.

well as long as all the year 12's that wanted to join did end up on the list, then it's ok with me.
That description will probably fit half the asian guys in Parramatta library.

khfreakau

HSC
Untitled45322.png

I redid the map for you OzKo, the route you described takes you through dodgy back alleys with dumpsters and stuff, and is like 100m longer or so :p

protip for people catching the train: if you get off at the wrong set of turnstiles you will probably get lost. The wrong turnstiles are denoted by the big arrow with the big NO. hence, endeavour to get off on the right side. do so by catching the first carriage (if coming from city direction) or last carriage (if coming from the west eg blacktown etc).

if you can find the zebra crossing (which i have marked and is fairly unmissable as it's basically the first thing you see as you come out of the station) turn, follow the path to your right :)

Also yeah... there's really not much more you can say about Carrot :D HAHAHAHAHA. If you need someone to look out for, I will be the distinctive short white guy with a brown haired fringe, stubble, and fob glasses :) (i will wear grey pants if that helps :p)

Last edited:

barbernator

HSC
View attachment 25792

I redid the map for you OzKo, the route you described takes you through dodgy back alleys with dumpsters and stuff, and is like 100m longer or so :p

protip for people catching the train: if you get off at the wrong set of turnstiles you will probably get lost. The wrong turnstiles are denoted by the big arrow with the big NO. hence, endeavour to get off on the right side. do so by catching the first carriage (if coming from city direction) or last carriage (if coming from the west eg blacktown etc).

if you can find the zebra crossing (which i have marked and is fairly unmissable as it's basically the first thing you see as you come out of the station) turn, follow the path to your right :)

Also yeah... there's really not much more you can say about Carrot :D HAHAHAHAHA. If you need someone to look out for, I will be the distinctive short white guy with a brown haired fringe, stubble, and fob glasses :) (i will wear grey pants if that helps :p)
i'm sure "white guy" is descriptive enough

kazemagic

HSC
View attachment 25792

Will do :) A white and azn pairing. Shouldn't be hard to spot

I'm the good looking one.
LOL DIS GUY

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Exit from the WESTFIELD SIDE of the station. Just follow the big crowd of people, they will be going towards Westfields.

This is the first thing you should see when you leave the ticket barriers, one of the following two photos:

Head towards this sign on the RIGHT:

You will see a set of stairs. Walk up the stairs and you will see a zebra crossing. Go across and turn right:

Once you've crossed, you should see this:

Now go down that direction and you will see a narrow part:

Keep walking down and you will see another zebra crossing to cross:

Keep going down and turn left:

Walk straight and the library is just to your left!

Head inside and you will see this. Walk up the stairs and there will be signs leading to the Retro Room:

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Great work bro.

Lol the second last photo is a sad asian who couldn't get entry into the library.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)