Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
<33

oh, is there any issue if i sit on the floor to watch any seminars (if there's physical space)? :D
No issue at all, except for the fact that you're sitting on the floor. I will get a chair for you.

If no chair, then I will make one of the naughtier Year 11's become your new chair.

khfreakau

HSC
No issue at all, except for the fact that you're sitting on the floor. I will get a chair for you.

If no chair, then I will make one of the naughtier Year 11's become your new chair.
I hope you heard that Year 11s. :D

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
this is looking good guys. make sure you register for the seminars before they fill up, i'm sure they're going to be great!

on the day i will be just chilling and talking to people, feel free to approach me about anything within my expertise. (ecophysmx1mx2commlaw)
particularly, if you need anything around the parra area (within parra westfield etc), i'm your man, i know the place like the back of my hand. (my "hood" so to speak [no really, i went here everyday for 6 years and still come at least 3 times a week]). I know where almost all of the shops in the shopping center are and the good places for food etc, so feel free to ask for my *ahem* professional opinion.

one more thing. i have a hsc/trials guide that i wrote up for my grade for ECONOMICS ONLY back when we were doing hsc because it was a pretty dismal grade. i'm happy to print out a few copies and bring them along if anyone's interested, so let me know if you'd like me to print some out :)

also, any news on food? :D
Do you mind if I get a copy as well? I would like to have a read of it :)

khfreakau

HSC
Do you mind if I get a copy as well? I would like to have a read of it :)
no worries :) I think that, since Carrot is mass-printing them, I might just make copies available at the humanities seminar as a handout to supplement enoilgam and OzKo's presentation (if that's alright with them, of course). otherwise, I'll just get Carrot to give me the leftover copies and you can come find me at any time throughout the day to grab a copy :)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
no worries :) I think that, since Carrot is mass-printing them, I might just make copies available at the humanities seminar as a handout to supplement enoilgam and OzKo's presentation (if that's alright with them, of course). otherwise, I'll just get Carrot to give me the leftover copies and you can come find me at any time throughout the day to grab a copy :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
kh, care to bring some past Baulko Physics or English past papers?

HSC
one more thing. i have a hsc/trials guide that i wrote up for my grade for ECONOMICS ONLY back when we were doing hsc because it was a pretty dismal grade. i'm happy to print out a few copies and bring them along if anyone's interested, so let me know if you'd like me to print some out :)

also, any news on food? :D
Awesome, I'm looking forward to reading it :)

lol

perhaps the one that mentions the r-word first on the day?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Can I please have a chair made of yr 11s?

Also, I have about 15 AOS past papers if people are keen

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm sure many people will be keen =)

And Blue Suede I'm afraid I can only oblige if there exists any naughty ones (Siddy123)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Any idea when Drogonoski is going to be doing his seminar yet?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Not yet, have to organise other things first. Considering cancelling Biology and putting Drongo's seminar there.
But that's on at the same time as MX2 and I'm guessing basically everyone going to the seminar would also want to be going to MX2 as well.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's the problem. Worst case scenario we can't have it at all.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Any particular requests for the Humanities seminar?

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Would the humanities seminar be relevant for a year 10 student, OzKo? :)

enoilgam

HSC
Would the humanities seminar be relevant for a year 10 student, OzKo? :)
Yes, definitely. Essay writing skills are fairly universal - the basic principles used to write a HSC essay are the same used for a year 10 essay and even those from an undergrad degree.

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Thank you :) Can you register me for the humanities seminar please, Carrotsticks?

HSC
BTW anyone who is catching the train to Parramatta on the inner west line (from the city direction), PM either me or Bored_of_HSC if you want to catch it with a group of BOSers for the times and carriage etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)