Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Meat was good. Nice to finally put some faces to names.
Thanks for putting in all the work to organise this Carrot :)

kazemagic

HSC
Thanks Carrot and all the mods and teachers that made this meat possible! It was great

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Great day guys! Gonna rest now because I'm just dead now, but will make a big post when I wake up again. Share memorable/funny events if you can please!

jnney

lemon
HSC
To those who shitted yourselves when you found out I was a guy, I switched name tags with nightweaver :) And I am not a guy.

AbsoluteValue

HSC
Carrot, why you no free up some space to tutor me some harder MX2 :( hope Sean has some space, need a good MX2 tutor asap, looks like I'll not get one :'(

Siddy123

HSC
also, thanks alot carrot and all those who organised it, all grads and mods that gave talks, it was a huge success!!!!!

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
To those who shitted yourselves when you found out I was a guy, I switched name tags with nightweaver :) And I am not a guy.
I actually saw you both switching name tags haha! Anyway, the meat was great! It was fantastic to meet everyone and the humanities seminar was definitely relevant for a year 10 student. I was a bit quiet though haha :)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
also, thanks alot carrot and all those who organised it, all grads and mods that gave talks, it was a huge success!!!!!
+1

And yeah nice meeting you internet people. (and slightly disconcerting keeping some faces to names)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I told siddy this before but it's pretty weird knowing so much about someone without ever meeting them before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)