OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Kaido

be.
HSC
Re: OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!

consider the feelings of others such as myself who are praying every night just to pass the physics exam. But i do hope you make it (Y)
There's a lot on the line you see ;)

Alhamdulillah, cheers bro

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Re: OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!

There's a lot on the line you see ;)

Alhamdulillah, cheers bro
I'm not doubting you here or anything (I actually reckon you have a solid chance) but what makes you so confident that you can achieve a mark that people in the top 5 of James Ruse cannot achieve? Is it your killer exam technique, memorisation ability, etc. ?

Mr_Kap

HSC

You need a bit of luck to get 98+ examination mark as well. So hopefully the gods are on your side Kaido.

Drsoccerball

HSC

You need a bit of luck to get 98+ examination mark as well. So hopefully the gods are on your side Kaido.
</3 my names not in the description any more.

keepLooking

HSC

I'm not doubting you here or anything (I actually reckon you have a solid chance) but what makes you so confident that you can achieve a mark that people in the top 5 of James Ruse cannot achieve? Is it your killer exam technique, memorisation ability, etc. ?
Sheer swag. That's what Kaido has.

zachary99

HSC
N/A

what raw mark would generally scale to a band 6?

InteGrand

HSC
N/A

what raw mark would generally scale to a band 6?
Well according to the Raw Marks Database for HSC Physics ( http://rawmarks.info/wiki/Physics ), in 2010, you needed about 75% raw in the HSC Physics paper to get 90 aligned Examination Mark, and 82% raw in 2014 to do this.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

around 70% iirc
No. A raw mark of 82 aligned to a 90 (which is the minimum B6 cut off for last year), so you would be probably be looking around the low 80s.

Mr_Kap

HSC

It's true though. Even getting a band 6 is pretty hard --> but hopefully i can get it, just need to improve my Multiple Choice. Currently am only getting 13 (on my bad days) and usually around 15/20 (on average) in Multiple choice and that is shit.
The rest of the paper is fine for me, just need to work on that Multiple choice.

keepLooking

HSC

It's true though. Even getting a band 6 is pretty hard --> but hopefully i can get it, just need to improve my Multiple Choice. Currently am only getting 13 (on my bad days) and usually around 15/20 (on average) in Multiple choice and that is shit.
The rest of the paper is fine for me, just need to work on that Multiple choice.
Just predict option and core and get 6 marks for MC to get 86 for a band 6. Utilise the power of Nostradamus.

atargainz

HSC

Physics better not fk up my all rounder ... it probably will lol

malcolm21

HSC
N/A

Physics better not fk up my all rounder ... it probably will lol
i believe in you. im hoping for 1 band 6 out of all my units ..

Mr_Kap

HSC

my names not in the description any more.
Don't worry ---> Re-added you in. Just needed to make it more general in case another nostradamus relative "popped up"

Last edited:

Dellrune

HSC
N/A

im definitely predicting long responses in quanta for heisenberg/pauli and standard model as well as one on particle accelerators. Perhaps linking particle accelerators to the standard model itself.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

Kap I swear they've made a Nostradamus song before that goes along the lines of "I be Nostradamus bitch presumably cause I'm a bitch"

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC

Kap I swear they've made a Nostradamus song before that goes along the lines of "I be Nostradamus bitch presumably cause I'm a bitch"
Those are the most beautiful words I've seen in a sentence.

Mr_Kap

HSC

Looking forward to having more visions tonight. It will be my last chance to be correct.

sy37

HSC

your doing NOSTRADAMUS's work son

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)