Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Kirsti said:
^ You're the perfect guy Sharky. Don't let him get away girls!
:-O oookay then, as i get told every day ^o)

(Sorry, just had to say somthing after noticing how little has been said in the last 48 hours)

Maybe it's time for some more maths?? :p
I could post some of the stuff i've been doing at uni!!!
Does everyone remember doing "sets" in yr 7???? Coz i'm doing it again at uni! So fun...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, that'll be $20 for the comments sharky ;)

I can be paid via BPay or otherwise.

Kirsti

HSC
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Hi

I danced at the show today. It was the only physical thing I did all day and I didn't have the energy to finish. I suck. Maybe it's cause I didn't eat all day...
I'm exhausted but I can't sleep :( (cause I already slept for 3 hours 2nite :))

I ramble

Aren't I good at it?

Night all

Kirsti

HSC
May I ask, what is wrong with all these clocks all around me?
I just posted the above and obviously my computer clock says it's 11:32. My phone says its 11:40. The site is like 1/2 hour behind :(

Then I got a msg on my phone bout 20 mins ago and it said I received it about 7 minutes before I actually did. Stupid technology

winicat

HSC
Sharky said:
Does everyone remember doing "sets" in yr 7???? Coz i'm doing it again at uni! So fun...
drawing cirlces with 20c pieces was fun :D

note the avoiding of doing uni work, isn't it so fine?

let's also note: oh moonie, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, oh moonie.

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
u may not ask
is like clocks at uni - all are wrong, but all are differently wrong
my watch stopped...which made me late for lec. and thats my story, so yeah...wasnt that interesting
*yawn* too tired
the clock in my lecture theatre is an hour and 10 (about) out. it's soo annoying cause you really have to think about the time when you look at it. and then you remember it's wrong. and the one in my tute room is just really really slow. that's even more annoying cause you think the hour is taking forever when it's really not.

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Grrr... i was gonna get this page when it eventally turned up. Thats what i get for looking away.

On another note: Who else realises that in 16 days time it will have been 6 months exactly since this thread was started!!!

winicat

HSC
does that mean we get to have a party??? *throws streamers, confetti and balloons around*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
oooh, party?! i wanna party! someone throw a party!
*dance*
*play with balloons*
no confetti wini...is silly and gets stuck in hair! obviously for this heinous crime should be banished from earth...which i will do just as soon as my qualifications for universal dictator come through :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Theres a party at my place my place my place, theres a party at your place your place your place...

winicat

HSC
I like uni because I have noooo exams! *dances* *sigh* i'm sooo much cooler than all of you :p AND i saw sexi shexi this morning :D and I get to do lots of fun practicals and get confused and then laugh at myself when I keep getting things messed up (cause the funny side is funnier then the cranky side :))

and i like uni cause i get to be at home lots more then i have to be there. like, i realise it was the same with school, but i was asleep a lot more of the time at home then. now i'm awake for ages more when i'm home :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha i want to go to that uni, it sounds more fun than Club Mac, if thats possible :p

winicat

HSC
OMG!!! I found a clock that's RIGHT!!!! my photomedia room (computer lab in the H library) has the right time on the wall clock AND on all of the computers!!! ARGH!!!!

Haha i want to go to that uni
Our uni is the best!!! BTW i only have no exams cause of fine art being a KICK ASS course!!!

oh! i went and got my BOW from school today and saw mac :D he's gonna try and get a couple of my works in some exhibition at some antiques place ont he foreshore somewhere (like, the plaza end?)

why don't the attachments in my stupid studentmail never open?!?! *shakes fist at studentmail*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)