Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
"if i had someone to do" ... yeah, me too lol

winicat

HSC
actually, dammit, i just watched cinderella story (yeah, ang, i fell asleep this arvo half-way through msg-ing you back, sorry! lol) and ARGH!!!!!!! i want a fairy tale :(

okay, whatever the time is, i'm still online and still bored lol ug ... i think i need a life lol

how freaking cold does it wanna be right now?! argh! but i got these cool sock things for DJs and ug, they're so warm and yummy *giggles*

oh! oh! and i bought all of my paints for uni! *drools* they are soooo beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:

winicat

HSC
i was chatting online and then mannie started whinging that she wanted to go to bed so i left. she was getting all cranky grr....

Kirsti

HSC
Sharky said:
Woah! Totally forgot, only 2 days until the 6 month anniversary of the MHS Mafia Thread!!! (Was born on 22nd September, 2004)
*SHakes head* Where did we go wrong with that boy??

winicat

HSC
does that mean we get a party?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

winicat

HSC
awww! mans was just playing with her tinkle tinkle mouse and then it got all quiet and she's curled up, asleep, in the middle of playing with it. she's all tuckered out lol

awww agin! we put mol out in the courtyard when she's barking and annoying (cause she just wants to sniff around and stuff) and i went out on the balcony early to see why she wasn't barking and she was all curled up in the flowerbed asleep, aww....!!!! will post pics ;)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
man i havn't posted here for ages!!!!!!!!!!

And to clear some things up:
(1) Aslylum stay away from my wini! Shes for my personal use only!!
(2) i went to primary school with Daniel Johns, and stayed at his house one nite (although i was like 10 at the time and his band wasnt famous yet)
(3) Tomorrow shall b party day!!!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hehehe, and also....

Wini, ur not the only one with an underwear fettish, have u seen my new bra?? Its red with lacy butterflies!! And its like a half strapless one (as in whilst u can't actually wear it as a strapless, u can change the straps around and wear it as halter/crossover/one shoulder bra) - its so pretty! Even beta than the french maid one!

And i so want Becky's "Victoria Secrets" underwear!

or is it just that i want becky?????

hehehe, and i have now taken this page and all of it's contents! They are mine! All mine!!!!!
*insert evil manical laughter*
- u see what happens when im left alone with sugar? Its not a pretty site...

HAPPY 6MONTH ANNIVERSERARY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!
(plz don't comment on my spellin guyz, its wayyyyy early, and im awaiting a frickin 6 hours of uni - 1 hour, then 1 hour break, then 5 hours straight!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Time to go over to winis and steal brownies, cupcakes, muffins or whatever the hell she made!

Cyas @ Uni 2mrrow sometime peeps, sharky, have fun @ trivia!!

winicat

HSC
heh heh go kirsti

ang: it's just that we all want bec ;) oh! and i found some brownie and i put it in a box with a muffin and i'm bringing it for you tomorrow ;)

PARTY!!!! *confetti and balloons*

winicat

HSC
grk_styl said:
happy 6 months!

on a side note...guys watch your post-whoring! :)
duck started it! *cries*

reni: don't you mean "smartbeans" ... then i wouldn't have to steal your nerdiness lol

ang: i'll come over tuesday morning some time with mans and ipod etc

party party party!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)