Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oooh Fine Arts!

I wish macquarie offered that with my B Media in Multimedia, oh well i get to play with adobe + macromedia stuff anyway >:D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
HOLY SHIT!

I only just realised where i heard the name mereweather from!?

ITS/WAS THE HIGH SCHOOL OF SILVERCHAIR IS IT NOT?!?!

winicat

HSC
nah, they (ie. daniel johns) live in merewether (i've seen his house! it's sooo coolies! right on the edge of the cliff and oh, great view lol). they went to necastle high and were the biggest social outcasts.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, then someone misinformed the ABC last night, they said it was "Merewether"

and i was like OMGWTF!!! My dear mafia is from there!

winicat

HSC
i guess if you know the guy lived there you'd just presume he went to that highschool. on another note, clearly they were not a big enough fan if they did not know the correct details *bitch slaps whoever got it wrong*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, down with them!!

*steps away from the incredibly scary (and somewhat incredibly sexy) violent wini :p*

Nothing says sexy like a girl who can put you down 3 times before you hit the ground

winicat

HSC
oh you *giggle* (said like in that simpson's episode with the whole "do you come with the car?" do-hickey)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
AsyLum said:
Nothing says sexy like a girl who can put you down 3 times before you hit the ground
LOL I was told that I could take on any guy....and then someone else said that was offensive, and now ur saying it's sexy :p hmmm lol

So how's uni going everyone?

for me?
psych - hmm ok, except hating the science part of it
education - boring snoring
english - fall asleep material
history - evil evil evil!

winicat

HSC
uni is okey dokey, smokey :D

photomedia = really cold room (even though it's a freaking computer lab!!!)
ceramics = yucky and messy and grubby but that makes it fun too ;) and that's the day i have lunch with the girlies
drawing/painting = sit around on benches getting a sore arse and doing not much at all
theory = snoozy lecture and humorous tute

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
media=boring but a perve
culture=same as above
music=boring
phil=awesome
history=anticipating highly >:D

Kirsti

HSC
statistics - sleepy time
e-business - don't know, don't pay attention
accounting - same stuff as last year (and the year beforfe that.. and the year before that...)
economics - surprisingly, the best of my courses. Not too hard to beat the others though...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
theres like 4 or more girls to every guy in the course haha.

I feel guilty actually, im almost twenty and some of those girls might be 17 :S

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
biostatistics - possibly the most boring subject ever imagined (plus lec thinks its sooo exciting...which i find rather disturbing)
human bioscience - would be ok if the lecturer wasnt so boring. the first guy we had was coolies, he had this cockney accent and everyone was sitting there plotting how to get him to sing anything by the streets
physics - less said the better (its wk 4 and im already failing, what an achievement)
chem - ditto
human experimentation - well, you all know me, i luv this one

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
AsyLum said:
theres like 4 or more girls to every guy in the course
lol, its pretty much the opposite in most of my courses - in with all the maths and engineering peeps, so there's not too many girls there. its so frustrating tho - was sitting next to greg in chem and hes just looked at me and gone "you look lost - how? this is so easy" and i was just sitting there going...umm, you do chemical engineering and i havent done chem since year 9 or 10...and that was with gilmore. lol, good times wini, good times! :D

winicat

HSC
i think the first memory in relation to any science should always involve myself first and gilly second :p

and there are heaps more girls than guys in all of my classes (even in the mass lecture lol) it'd be pretty good to be a guy in those classes ;) lol

Kirsti

HSC
So I'm sitting in my Ebus tute... The class is doing a practice test that I finished last week. I've started the practice test for the next module but got stuck bout 1/2way. I've checked my mail, sent e-mail, downloaded about 7 files from blackboard and random other crap and I still have 1/2 hour to go. No point in leaving early cause I have nothing to do for the next 1/2 hour before my next lecture.
It's a hard life

Kirsti

HSC
Well, I'd happily leave if I had someone/thing to do but I don't. The room is a good temperature and the seats are fun so I stay and bitch about it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)