Official UWS Student List 2010 (1 Viewer)

colinl

HSC
N/A
Did that bloke get an offer with an ATAR "<36"???????????????? I for one got an ATAR in the 40s and have yet to get an offer!

UWS = seeming like a wackjob.
shit you got an atar in the 40's? any hope for you to go to uni?

boxhunter91

HSC
You have to be kidding me.
People like you shouldn't even step foot on a campus, idiot.
Excuse me, Comments like that arent going to go anywhere...
I had a tough year with family, school and life in general.
Too be accepted into any Uni at all is a privilege so please respect that.
And yes i did get below 36.

colinl

HSC
N/A
just asking you, u got below 36 how did you get in?

boxhunter91

HSC
I put B Science as first preference and since I done all the sciences they sent me an early offer...
So I'm extremely excited.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
>30 is a mystery mark.

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
Welcome First years

ill be going into my 3rd year of uni...penrith campus

Have fun every1

mr_robato

HSC
shit you got an atar in the 40's? any hope for you to go to uni?
Yeah I have hope to GET IN to university. To be honest I am greatly leaning towards a diploma pathway into university for the sake of gaining study skills. To be more specific, UWS-College.

From the bottom of my heart: I feel I won't survive the first year of University, my ATAR is enough reason why I think so.

Not depressed, just after what's best for meh.

kim3478

HSC
I'll be doing either B of Psychology at Bankstown or B Arts (Psychology) at Penrith.

colinl

HSC
N/A
dude your thinking of foundation studies, The Diploma Program is completely different as it is equivalent towards doing the 1st year undergraduate course @ UWS. ATAR does not hesitate you from your performance in uni, you will only need to have a high standard within your studies + more work ethic in order to attain better marks.

DIPLOMAS
yeah man. mr robato if they give u an offer its still worth a try going into uni but its up to u i guess...

fetiche

HSC
If you got an atar of 40, why are you even thinking about going to Uni?

Do yourself a favour of not getting into a 25k HECS Debt and apply for TAFE $1.80 per min course etc etc

mr_robato

HSC
dude your thinking of foundation studies, The Diploma Program is completely different as it is equivalent towards doing the 1st year undergraduate course @ UWS. ATAR does not hesitate you from your performance in uni, you will only need to have a high standard within your studies + more work ethic in order to attain better marks.

DIPLOMAS

Yap, I know, I was talking about the diplomas as well. The thing is even the Diploma courses include "non-award" units dedicated toward study skill building.

I.e.

"
Tertiary Study Skills
This non-award subject introduces academic writing conventions and academic genres and teaches lecture note-taking, exam preparation and effective study and organisational skills. "

not sure i think it is most likely. I hope i get in along with the ppl who also wanan go here
Don't worry dude, the fact is, friends do come and go, life's full of friends. Don't worry lol.

yeah man. mr robato if they give u an offer its still worth a try going into uni but its up to u i guess...
Hay thanks for the encouragement [damn, hard to find encouraging people nowadays]. I'll have a go at pulling my socks up.

The rest is future, only one way through it, that being head-on (with common sense of coarse).

mr_robato

HSC

Don't worry dude, I don't mean to be insensitive, but the fact is friends come and go. Why the worry? lol

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Autumn Semester only at Campbelltown for one law unit
Nice, I'm thinking of doing cross-institutional study now the School of Psych has axed some electives I wanted to do :(. Is there any minimum requirements GPA wise?

mr_robato

HSC
nah its just i was still thinking u want to go to uni.

I do want to go to university. I'll be happy with either the UWS-College offer or the six other preferences I have above it in my UAC application. My 9th preference is a silly BBC [property] by distance lol. Apart from that I am totally after Arts/Humanities or Social Science [UWS-C].

Dame, the offers date is nearing too dam slowly.

colinl

HSC
N/A
I do want to go to university. I'll be happy with either the UWS-College offer or the six other preferences I have above it in my UAC application. My 9th preference is a silly BBC [property] by distance lol. Apart from that I am totally after Arts/Humanities or Social Science [UWS-C].

Dame, the offers date is nearing too dam slowly.
yeah. 4 more long days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)