• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I highly recommend a full-hd tv, particularly at 40"+ sizes. That way you won't want to replace it in a couple of years (way more future proof)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
agreed. full hd is essential at the 40" mark

what's everyone playing at the moment? i've gone off and burnt out on halo, can't stand the damn thing.

we should organise a mass bomberman bos deathmatch or something.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
ill play if its cs lol.

how much can you get one for me aaron? sorry, was going to come in today but i had to fix up some shit at work myself.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's loads of variety (something like 49 events). it's mostly standard button mashing, but that can also be fun in small doses.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
icraig88 said:
ill play if its cs lol.

how much can you get one for me aaron? sorry, was going to come in today but i had to fix up some shit at work myself.
like i said man, gimme a price range and i'll let you know what models you can go with. i'll be in thurs night, fri sat and sun. will be a lot easier if you just come in and we'll chat about it then. i'll be sure to hook you up with warranties, surge protectors and hdmi cables if you're after them.

stas, if i were to buy these two items they should work fine on my aus console right? they're not region locked but i've heard instances of incompatible software updates, downloadable content etc. i'll be playing online a lot, so that's the main thing

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-77-4-49-en-15-call+of+duty+4-70-2o3w.html
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-49-en-15-gears+of+war-70-2tve.html

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
like i said man, gimme a price range and i'll let you know what models you can go with. i'll be in thurs night, fri sat and sun. will be a lot easier if you just come in and we'll chat about it then. i'll be sure to hook you up with warranties, surge protectors and hdmi cables if you're after them.

stas, if i were to buy these two items they should work fine on my aus console right? they're not region locked but i've heard instances of incompatible software updates, downloadable content etc. i'll be playing online a lot, so that's the main thing

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-77-4-49-en-15-call+of+duty+4-70-2o3w.html
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-49-en-15-gears+of+war-70-2tve.html
won't be any problems at all, from my experience. 50% of my games are imported.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
would you guys be interested in an HDTV screenshot thread, where we take pics of games? i actually prefer those to direct feed screenshots as they're a much better reflection of what a game would look like to us. I posted some screens of unreal tournament III earlier in this thread.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
that would be appreciated.

got my group cert back, 2.5K and nothing to spend it on. might pick up a nice 32 inch. stas, you got a play-asia coupon i can gank off ya?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
suhweet.

if you know where else to get a cheapo beautiful katamari as well plz let me know

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
ehh don't worry about play asia, they're both on sale at work. a lot lower than what i'd usually pay so i'm just going to grab them.

$74 for call of duty goty
$44 for gears of war

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
big w is out of stock on consoles. i went to eb because they had a promotion on matching the cheapest price at the local competitor, and apparently they have to be in stock. fucking bullshit fuck cunt bitch.

where else is cheap for the arcade consoles?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
try some other EBs. They're not all consistant. You could also lie and say that they're in stock. that's what i often do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)