okay awfsome (1 Viewer)

nice5uy

HSC
so heres the situation i had a few relationships in the past but now it is getting harder and difficult to find a girl. Everytime i go somewhere there are couples and i am so sick and tired of couples making out in public fucking hate them. I sometimes wonder if there is a nice girl cuz lately ive been going out to clubs, bars, events and birthdays and no sign of ani hot friendly chicks, mostly stuck up, uptight and very unfriendly. Where are da real nice chicks? btw please dont give crappy comments

SMP213

HSC
ohh, dont worry! you'll find her eventually!
i gotta say though, alot of the good girls are taken by the assholes!
so you jus gotta wait till u find the rite one!
but then again, it could also depend on whether you want a 'real' relationship, or if u jus wanna have fun!
im assuming a 'real'' relationship if ur lookin for that kinda girl!
stop looking and you'll find her! :)
there are plenty of girls looking for ur kinda guy (well im hoping ur that kinda guy) so you'll surely find her! :D

ooh n a lot of the girls at clubs etc ARE stuck up, so dont expect her to be there, but then again, you never know!

4theHSC

HSC
ohh, dont worry! you'll find her eventually!
i gotta say though, alot of the good girls are taken by the assholes!
so you jus gotta wait till u find the rite one!
but then again, it could also depend on whether you want a 'real' relationship, or if u jus wanna have fun!
im assuming a 'real'' relationship if ur lookin for that kinda girl!
stop looking and you'll find her! :)
there are plenty of girls looking for ur kinda guy (well im hoping ur that kinda guy) so you'll surely find her! :D

ooh n a lot of the girls at clubs etc ARE stuck up, so dont expect her to be there, but then again, you never know!
How can they be good when they are going out with assholes? they must also be of the same caliber

melaniestrollll

not really a troll
HSC
oh yeah it's really hard to find a girl

all i ask for is someone who's hot, nice, blonde, tall, part time model, intelligent, blahblah

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
you won't find nice girls in bars/night clubs/parties

try hobbie clubs.
try museums, art galleries, libraries.

join the SES/RSPCA/volunteer organisation.

though what sucks is those attractive, genuine girls are usually taken.

heh.

you know i've been given alot of advice, and i've given alot of advice.

dating is like running a marathon.
you need to find a girl who is running the same race as you..
at the same pace as you.

also if you still can't seem to find one and it's been a while.
the problem is you.

it could be your 'thanksgiving pounds' from 3 years ago thats' increased exponentially, or the fact that your life has no direction..
or even the fact that you have the wrong mindset., 'hot friendly chicks'.

nice girls wouldn't be into that.

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
so heres the situation i had a few relationships in the past but now it is getting harder and difficult to find a girl. Everytime i go somewhere there are couples and i am so sick and tired of couples making out in public fucking hate them. I sometimes wonder if there is a nice girl cuz lately ive been going out to clubs, bars, events and birthdays and no sign of ani hot friendly chicks, mostly stuck up, uptight and very unfriendly. Where are da real nice chicks? btw please dont give crappy comments

sooo the nice boy is after a nice girl....interesting

if ur concerned about a girls wellbeing of being soo nice, may i ask what the hell are you doing in a club/bar trying to find a nice girl, are you stupid or what?

how ironic?

word of advice...dont bother, they dont exist, and if they do, they are either stuckup or just dont give a damn.

looks like you will have to do some extra looting for trash girls...

but hey, when you loot for the trash girls the good thing about them is that they are recycable and do great wonders for the environment, hence being ecologically sustainable and yada yada

get my drift?

HalcyonSky

HSC
how many of those hot girls at clubs you see have you actually talked to past an introduction?

its a bit of an unfair assumption to say that every single one of them are stuck up, uptight and unfriendly

xceL

HSC
Settle for:
Hot- Stuck up and will only consider you if you have a 6 pack with noticeable biceps.
Ugly - Low standards but will at least put out for you.

You choose.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
yup i hate seeing people make out in public, just get a room already.

exactly what theism said go to the library or somethng nerdy ..

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Settle for:
Hot- Stuck up and will only consider you if you have a 6 pack with noticeable biceps.
Ugly - Low standards but will at least put out for you.

You choose.
extremely shallow way of looking at things, but it is the way society thinks we should look
hence, do it

Guesss

HSC
if ur concerned about a girls wellbeing of being soo nice, may i ask what the hell are you doing in a club/bar trying to find a nice girl??
^This :p

word of advice...dont bother, they dont exist, and if they do, they are either stuckup or just dont give a damn.
^ Now THAT is not true!

U just gotta look in the right places, hehe BOS is a start! Lmao jks

Slingshot

HSC
One of two things is happening for you;

1. Like half of the male population you overrate yourself and have set your standards too high.

Solution: Re evaluate the situation, if you're looking for absolutely gorgeous girls you really need to take a step back and remember that all girls will have both good and bad assets physically, seeking perfection only leads to disappointment. Pick what features appeal to you individually and go for the girls that have them, rather than decide what features you hate and categorically rule out certain girls.

2. You're so out of practice with flirting/chatting up that you say the wrong things and miss hints girls may give you.

Solution: Listen carefully to what girls say when you talk to them and remember what was said. By doing this you can pick out patterns such as what they may enjoy such as specific types of humor. It will also help you pickup on signals they may give, girls aren't obvious like boys, they wont just say they like you or repeatedly call you attractive. Try pick up on subtle things like how they smile or laugh or what topics they talk about with you.

Just remember anything worth having isn't easy and the more effort you put into finding the right girl the more it will pay off in the long run. And yes clubs are a terrible idea.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
The nature build of girls often think with emotions and not logic. Girls are generally needy and a pain in the ass. You need to be very giving. You should best enjoy being single.

I guess you just need to be awesome first. Then they will be attracted to you.

Guesss

HSC
The nature build of girls often think with emotions and not logic. Girls are generally needy and a pain in the ass. You need to be very giving. You should best enjoy being single.
Okay, i just have to say this: just cause u may not be able to get a girl, doesnt mean we'r pains in the ass! lol

Enjoy being single, cause wif that attitude i dnt think u have a choice! :p

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
^This :p

^ Now THAT is not true!

U just gotta look in the right places, hehe BOS is a start! Lmao jks

hey i was being sarcastic ok lol, i was trying to motivate the guys hopes to zero! lol

orange juice increases the chance of finding a good girl/guy...here take some lmao :drink:

Okay, i just have to say this: just cause u may not be able to get a girl, doesnt mean we'r pains in the ass! lol

Enjoy being single, cause wif that attitude i dnt think u have a choice! :p

lollllllll

someone juz got owned

+1

:hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)