Okay seriously help anyone? (1 Viewer)

TheSaviour

HSC
Had a gf for a year and a half, and she broke up with me 4 weeks ago.

we broke up because i kissed a girl at a party 3 months ago when i was drunk and i totally dont remember the night.
(for the record drunk = 3 sixpacks of carlton cold, numerous shots of Gin in a row, Vodka and Jim Beam in the space of 4 hours)
2 of my so called "friends" told her 4 weeks ago.

now this is where im confused

i want her back seriosuly i love her dearly.

she says she wants to be friends for a while, and then she thinks she wants to give me a second chance and yeah. and latley shes been laughing about the person i kissed to piss me off or for some unknown reason.

what should i do ?

i want her back =[

oh btw she kissed a guy last year while we were together and i found out 6 months later, but i forgave her after a week and we got back together. shouldnt she just give me the same chance/.?

we still talk all the time and were still the same as before but without the bf/gf part. we go to the same school.

is she stringing me along? should i wait , what should i do =S

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
You want a woman, she wants a man.

But you are still a boy and a girl.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Dude, you have schoolies soon, fucking relax aye. You should be counting your lucky stars

TheSaviour

HSC
Dude, you have schoolies soon, fucking relax aye. You should be counting your lucky stars

see the problem is i actually do love this girl, wasnt with her for a year and abit just because i was bored dude.

i-hate-engrish

HSC
us women are trivial creatures...
chances are she still has a big thing for you, she's just pissed off that you allowed yourself to get so drunk and as a result cheated on her....
just give her time... and for god's sakes dont stuff it up again...

XPac2

HSC
maybe you shouldnt have hooked up with another girl then fuckstick
+ 1
It doesnt matter how drunk u were, if u loved her then u wouldnt have cheated.
Dont blame ur friends for telling her because ultimately, if u hadnt of cheated there wouldve been nothing to tell, she would've dumped ur sleazey ass for a different reason, and we'd be right back here doin the same shit all over again, only ur whining and self pity would sound different.

Pace_T

HSC

we broke up because i kissed a girl at a party 3 months ago when i was drunk and i totally dont remember the night.
(for the record drunk = 3 sixpacks of carlton cold, numerous shots of Gin in a row, Vodka and Jim Beam in the space of 4 hours)

she says she wants to be friends for a while, and then she thinks she wants to give me a second chance and yeah. and latley shes been laughing about the person i kissed to piss me off or for some unknown reason.

what should i do ?

i want her back =[

oh btw she kissed a guy last year while we were together and i found out 6 months later, but i forgave her after a week and we got back together. shouldnt she just give me the same chance/.?

we still talk all the time and were still the same as before but without the bf/gf part. we go to the same school.

you gave her a chance cos you still liked her after that. she didnt give you a chance cos she doesnt have the same feelings any more

its not about having chances and all that. shes using it as an excuse to break up. that might explain why theres so much time between it happening and the break up.

also, you deserve what you got. anybody who drinks that much alcohol is an irresponsible little shit who wants to be cool

grow up please.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its unfortunate for you that it happened but if I were your girlfriend I would be more annoyed that you are using the alcohol as an excuse.

We are all aware that if you get too drunk you will do things you may not otherwise (and if you don't you are not responsible enough to be drinking) thus control yourself!

If you want any chance of getting her back man up, admit it was wrong, admit you drank too much and whilst you were not in control when you were drunk, you were responsible for getting yourself drunk. Promise not to drink that much again. You may also find it wasn't ONLY the cheating that upset her, but the fact that YOU didn't tell her (she had to hear it from friends) and also how drunk you got, who wants to be seen with an immature guy who thinks he needs to drink that much to have fun.

Sounds like the two of you may not be mature enough for a relationship

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Its unfortunate for you that it happened but if I were your girlfriend I would be more annoyed that you are using the alcohol as an excuse.

We are all aware that if you get too drunk you will do things you may not otherwise (and if you don't you are not responsible enough to be drinking) thus control yourself!

If you want any chance of getting her back man up, admit it was wrong, admit you drank too much and whilst you were not in control when you were drunk, you were responsible for getting yourself drunk. Promise not to drink that much again. You may also find it wasn't ONLY the cheating that upset her, but the fact that YOU didn't tell her (she had to hear it from friends) and also how drunk you got, who wants to be seen with an immature guy who thinks he needs to drink that much to have fun.

Sounds like the two of you may not be mature enough for a relationship
Although you did say may, I often find admittance to wrong-doing and cheating in a relationship often damages it moreso than strengthens it (with the whole 'trust' thing going on)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Although you did say may, I often find admittance to wrong-doing and cheating in a relationship often damages it moreso than strengthens it (with the whole 'trust' thing going on)
Of course it does, but I don't know how it can be beneficial in the long run, look how this turned out, she found out from someone else. Besides, I wasn't saying that he should of told her (thats up to him really) but why she may be upset.

Also just because the OP forgave her doesnt mean she has to forgive him, the circumstances may be different, also she may have realised that them both kissing someone else may not be the best signs for a strong relationsip.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
No there is never any reason to admit to cheating, it is not beneficial in anyway, ever.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A

what should i do ?

i want her back =[

Hmm.
My guess is that she is insecure, not just of your relationship, but in herself, too.
She laughs at this other girl ( as you put it) because she needs to believe that this other girl is inferior to her - she is afraid that you strayed because this other girl was 'better'.
Also, the fact that your route to 'forgiveness' is so much more convoluted in comparison to her own ( you mentioned she'd strayed also) tends to make me think that she is also prone to being controlling in her relationships.*
She is angry/mortified that you slipped from her control.

To be honest, I don't think she will ever forgive you ( unless her level of maturity makes some sort of extraordinary leap ) - I think she'll hold it over your head. She'll probably want to make you 'pay'.
If it were simply too much for her to deal with, she'd ditch you. If she wasn't a hypocrite, she'd forgive you.
This girl is in no way ready for a relationship of this sort, kindly let her go.

ALSO: Don't drink so much, it's disgusting and pointless - and you WILL be held responsible by others for your actions while intoxicated.

*Actually controlling people are almost always very, very insecure.

~untitled~

HSC
Seriously, what kindve relationship is it, youve both cheated on each other, there cant be much of a relationship there if you care so little about each other that youre willing to do that. Personally, I think stuff like this would break a relationship down further than can be repaired. When it comes down to it, maybe you dont really care all that much for her, otherwise you wouldnt have done that, as theyre is never an excuse.

anom1ly

HSC
dude. deny it. if you don't remember it happening, tell her your friends are lieing. she cant prove it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)