• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey Krumpet

Hi, everybody.... this is my first ever post, so don't be too hard on me, eh?

I love Harry Potter! I think the series make up some of the best books ever!

I can't wait for July 16!!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
The books are already all over the country - but all retailers have had to sign that form saying they won't open them until July 16th.... :( What's worse? I know people who have them in their shed!!!

mel4dan

ujuphleg said:
The books are already all over the country - but all retailers have had to sign that form saying they won't open them until July 16th.... :( What's worse? I know people who have them in their shed!!!
what on earth?? if that is true, there would be problems.....

42 days!!! i cant wait!! anyone else getting dressed up and pre-ordered and all??? :)

mel4dan

Argonaut said:
They sign contracts saying that if any books get out or are read 9the cases will be sealed), they'll lose the rights to selling further books and will face prosecution. George Lucas did the same thing with the Prequel Trilogy.

But people in England claim to have found manuscripts near the printing presses and as such they stack the odds on who will die - currently it looks like Dumbeldore bites the bullet in Book 6 and Dean thomas is the HBP - but they're not to be trusted, it's easy to make something up, post it on the web and say it's from JKR ... same thing happened with OotP (Hargid was supposed to have died) and look how that turned out ...
yeah you can never trust anything these days

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 1st December 2005

wtf??

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ujuphleg said:
I'll give you $100 if you steal a box of them.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
No way. Its not worth $100 to get caught - you'll get the pants sued off you, clothes taken off your back and put ito jail for about a billion years.

klh

HSC
what! this july 16th is the date the HBP will be out??? damn exams, arrr.
waht do you foresee is the cost of obtaining the books so i can try and milk it our of my "allowance"?
thanks

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
What the hell!? you didn't know when book 6 was coming out!? OMG its everywhere!!! hahahahah ive discovered that it comes out on saturday, i will be waiting in the early hours of the morning to get it... then i have all weekend to read it before i go to school on Monday and have someone tell me what happens at the end... which happened for book 5. Then i'll get stuck into study for trials.

klh

HSC
is demand high, and therefore difficult to obtain a copy normally from kmart/target or is it specific from angus until a later date? and price people!!!!
yes, ive been a busy bunny lately, or rather, not and need to catch up for exams so not exactly keen that i have another addedd pressure to hurry the exams up...

mahuligan

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
What the hell!? you didn't know when book 6 was coming out!? OMG its everywhere!!! hahahahah ive discovered that it comes out on saturday, i will be waiting in the early hours of the morning to get it... then i have all weekend to read it before i go to school on Monday and have someone tell me what happens at the end... which happened for book 5. Then i'll get stuck into study for trials.
ahahha u sound like such a dork in that post...and just like me!! as soon as i saw the date i raced to my calender and fully planned the weekend..im such dork :p

im gonna wear a cape to the bookstore and strut around in it..all by my lonesome. none of my friends like harry :( hehe i cant wait

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
klh said:
is demand high, and therefore difficult to obtain a copy normally from kmart/target or is it specific from angus until a later date? and price people!!!!
yes, ive been a busy bunny lately, or rather, not and need to catch up for exams so not exactly keen that i have another addedd pressure to hurry the exams up...
dymocks has it for 30$ if you pre order rrp 45$

but if your not fussed i think they usually have paper backs dont they? their usually alot cheaper

klh

HSC
thanks, dont care what versions, the cheaper the better really. i was at parra station at night time getting home form uni (team meeting) and i saw this lady on the platofrm reading a normal book of OotP (with the pictures on it) so the hardbacks arent really bought by adults after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)