• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

OMG just wasted my WHOLE holidays (1 Viewer)

Nope

HSC
Although as everybody has said Preliminary does not count for much, it's probably good to develop good habits during this time rather than just stack it on once the HSC comes. I'm not saying that you should of studied 4 hours a day though it would of been nice to dedicate at least an hour to doing work. That being said I assume quite a bit of people are getting tutoring on this forum so eh.

gleeek

HSC
Although as everybody has said Preliminary does not count for much, it's probably good to develop good habits during this time rather than just stack it on once the HSC comes. I'm not saying that you should of studied 4 hours a day though it would of been nice to dedicate at least an hour to doing work. That being said I assume quite a bit of people are getting tutoring on this forum so eh.
Im fine with all that, I do all my work and study consistently, its just the fact that I wanted to use these holidays to get ahead. Apart from that, Ill beeee fineeeee.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I went tutor 4 times a week in the holidays :)
(On a normal school week, it's 3 times)

jnney

lemon
HSC
80% of my procrastination comes from this website. 10% comes from DoTA. 5% comes from anime. 5% comes from Asian drama.
If it makes you feel better, next time you watch another drama/movie, try to pick up some Korean phrases or something lol. Then you can feel like you've just done something that can be applied to life.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Im fine with all that, I do all my work and study consistently, its just the fact that I wanted to use these holidays to get ahead. Apart from that, Ill beeee fineeeee.
A lot of people are in the same boat as you relax

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
If it makes you feel better, next time you watch another drama/movie, try to pick up some Korean phrases or something lol. Then you can feel like you've just done something that can be applied to life.
lul

<3 Asian Drama.

wildchild666

HSC
Dw guise. I did absolutely nothing these holidays. I'm sure you'll all be fine. :)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Its just prelim, its ok. Unless you have half yearlies in the next few weeks, just chill. Prelim holidays are for relaxing :) ...enjoy it while it lasts.

SanjoyM

HSC
Whats done is done! You cannot do anything about it!
Utilise this term and today to catch up on your revision and work your hardest!! It's possible:D

Aidejay

HSC
Have my half yearlies tomorrow :( English is up first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)