• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

OMG just wasted my WHOLE holidays (1 Viewer)

Nope

HSC
Prelims are nothing. :L
Is prelims really nothing? I know marks don't count though I think about it this way. You don't expect a person to do gymnastics unless they've done the prior work before, even though that practice didn't count for anything.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Is prelims really nothing? I know marks don't count though I think about it this way. You don't expect a person to do gymnastics unless they've done the prior work before, even though that practice didn't count for anything.
I know that.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, you should pay attention in class because some prelim knowledge you will need for HSC and yes, its good to get an idea of your study habits in prelim but don't stress too much about prelim and don't have to slave over school work during your holidays. Just have enjoy your break :)

jnney

lemon
HSC
I strongly agree with this. I stressed so much in year 11 that I learnt to not stress. Necessary experience.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Treat it as the real thing but when things go wrong don't panic. Use of prelims as a time to learn what's best for you and to get into good habits

planino

HSC
Omg just remembered, I have a maths topic test tomorrow D: Must decide whether to memorise the remaining 27 pages of eco or practice maths :((((( Either way, logging off this website will help me immensely (no offense BoS, you're a blessing for homework help but a curse for procrastination as well)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg just remembered, I have a maths topic test tomorrow D: Must decide whether to memorise the remaining 27 pages of eco or practice maths :((((( Either way, logging off this website will help me immensely (no offense BoS, you're a blessing for homework help but a curse for procrastination as well)
The story of ma lyfe.
BoS = my fatal flaw

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
There is always the next holidays to pick up your game and redeem yourself.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
There's no effing way I can redeem myself.
Not when I have asian parents, unless I'm like the next Bill Gates or something.

Oh sweet Jesus please help me !

I am procrastinating right now. How will I survive this world.

I don't know, I will try studying now. I must.

I'm screwed.fuck_that_shit_by_fuckthatshitplz_d3eecs1_Probably_the_most_amazing_Space_wallpaper-s240x219-269.jpg

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
There's no effing way I can redeem myself.
Not when I have asian parents, unless I'm like the next Bill Gates or something.

Oh sweet Jesus please help me !

I am procrastinating right now. How will I survive this world.

I don't know, I will try studying now. I must.

I'm screwed.View attachment 25015
AS I'VE SAID TO RIVALRY, SAY GOODBYE TO THAT ATAR AIM OF 96 UNTIL YOU PULL YOUR SOCKS UP.

COME ON, PICK YOUR GAME UP.

NOT TRYING TO BE TOO HARSH, BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE STUDYING 4-5 HOURS A DAY IN YEAR 11.

YOU'RE COMPETING WITH THEM.

YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE THE WRATH OF YOUR PARENTS WHEN YOU'RE UPSET BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET THE RESULTS YOU WOULD LIKE.

mylucky9

HSC
I'm doing my HSC this year and I didn't study OR do any homework. I'm fucked. Don't throw 'you shouldn't have procrastinated' on me, because I acknowledge that I don't have any excuses. I got so cocky because I always (and I mean pretty much always) do better when I leave things to the last minute. But using the fortnight holiday would've done so much good to me and I threw the chance away... This is a result of 9gaging too much, I'm turning into them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)