Online Lectures (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Anybody know of any online lectures that directly address the HSC Physics syllabus - something similar to what Nigel Simmons does for maths. The reason I ask is that I'm beginning to dislike my teachers teaching style and so I need an alternative that isn't a textbook.

I've used Khan Academy and various Open Courseware sites in the past. While they're excellent resources and I thoroughly enjoy them, ultimately they're not going to help me do exceedingly well in the HSC course which is what I need at the moment.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Those you listed are already sufficient for the course.

However for a occasional laugh. Skip to 2:20 for an intensive laugh lol.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Oh my god. I'm all for enthusiastic teachers, but this is seriously too much. He sounds like he's trying to sell me something!

While they certainly cover all the content that's required for the HSC they also cover lots of stuff that's outside the syllabus. That's not necessarily a bad thing (I regularly watch Walter Lewin's lectures just for fun :p) but I find it makes it hard to teach yourself the course in a way that will get you maximum marks, which (sadly) is what the HSC is all about. Nevertheless, if there's nothing else out there, I guess they'll just have to do.

qwerty44

HSC
I would hate to be sitting at the front of that class...

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
BRING BACK THE FLUX!

I'm currently working on something in this area -- don't know if it will be ready anytime soon though :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)