• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Onshore processing (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
oh noes we're soooo evil to these poor brown people

yeah fucking try setting a foot in a brown people country without their permission see how fucking far that gets you you fucking cunts

LonelyWolf

HSC
Fuck, any discussion about asylum seekers should be banned. This is ridiculous, there's far more pressing issues that need to be discussed - both by people and government

boris

Banned
HSC
haha i like how the political discourse in the country has demoralised us all to the point where we dont even debate issues we just wait say retarded shit

Lentern

HSC
oh noes we're soooo evil to these poor brown people

yeah fucking try setting a foot in a brown people country without their permission see how fucking far that gets you you fucking cunts
Are you drunk?

James Bluntus

HSC
I know its been said... but are you drunk?

Also, no not a member of GetUp, just in the Local Community.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
It's preferable but let's not have any delusions about locking people up Woomera or Villawood for years and treating them like criminals is somehow an act of compassion.
^ key point is said here. We have a perfectly functional legal system, why not use it?

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I would prefer to use the term Labor loyalist, but yes. I find, I agree with the Labor Party on most things and if I don't agree, we are free to speak our mind. Unlike the LNP in Queensland that don't even have a leader in Parliament.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH how is that binding caucus doing for you

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
That's the point though isn't it? All this "united we stand divided we fall" business with rules against floor crossing and factional voting lines make the ALP the least free party of all the parliamentary parties, irrespective of how noble its policies may or may not be.

After Paul-Langbroek's colleagues told him they no longer supported his leadership he resigned and Campbell Newman was the only person that nominated for the leadership of the LNP. There was no formal vote because there was no other nominee but that's extremely common, the practice of both major parties when the ballot is uncontested. The fact that he doesn't hold a seat is unusual but it's not undemocratic. Atleast they don't wheel out Paul Howes to announce fait accompli leadership changes on national television before the backbenches have even been consulted.
You must spread reputation around again before giving it to lentern.

boris

Banned
HSC
We complain about intelligence agencies being able to detain people for however long without charge

Lock up asylum seekers for years without charge

Yep

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Ha, at least I don't have to resort to insults....

Libs would be in the same situation if they were in government. It's a hung parliament....
yes that is entirely true but that doesn't make your initial point any less stupid
I wish we had straight out proportional representation so the Greens would have up to 10% of all seats (that'd be 14 or 15 vs. their current 1)
proportional representation is hell and gets nothing done
Worked great for Wiemar Germany
yeah beat me to it
what is it with the right and Godwins
Weimar =/= Nazi

James Bluntus

HSC
yes that is entirely true but that doesn't make your initial point any less stupid

proportional representation is hell and gets nothing done

yeah beat me to it

Weimar =/= Nazi
Maybe so, but if it wasn't a hung parliament and it wasn't for the National's, Tony Abbott would not even have been in the running for the independents support.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
lmao james fucking bluntus has registered on this forum aha hAHAHAHAHAHa

he is from ozpolitic.com ahahaha

this is the second time this has happened, that trot s4saustralia was also from ozpolitic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)