Ooops (1 Viewer)

kenshinx77

HSC
Forgot to put my name/ number on every single page of the essay, story and questions... i did however put it on the front...

Will i lose marks? or even get 0 TT?

kenshinx77

HSC
when they separate each part of the paper for marking, it's possible they'll have no idea which part is yours because it will be unnamed. hopefully someone will realise for you and write your number otherwise they'll have no idea which student the answers belong to.

dont stress about it now. supervisors often check these things after the exam is finished. and there's nothing you can do about it now anyway. just remember to in all your next exams

Hahahha thx for the re- assurance -_-' did that for business studies' essayd too damn didnt know

HSC
wtf are you talking about

you only need your name of the front of the writing booklet, not each page of the writing booklet

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
yes.
no hsc for you
true. and they will nail several of your body parts to a wall and let loose a bunch of kindergarteners with paintball guns after feeding them with weet=bix and red bull. They will photograph you and send these to Perez who will Twitter them in an attempt to reach maximum publicity levels. The board of studies will then cremate you alive and put wilted pansies on your grave. your family will not cry.

Well, you asked.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol. Don't stress... But don't do it again!

The supervisors usually check that your student and centre number are on every page (well, they do at my school - I presume this is common practise?)

There is no reason for you to stress - you filled out the declaration saying you used 'x' no. of booklets, and ur name is on the front.

For me, once the exam is over, I go through EVERY PAGE - even if i don't write on it, it's just so they can account for every page in a booklet if some of it goes missing. But they also keep papers in school groups - procedures are in place to deal with this, i can imagine it happens a lot.

all the best mate =]

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It won't be a problem unless your exam booklet falls apart due to dodgy stapling...

kenshinx77

HSC
Thx for the assurance rly appreciate it guys ;)

HAHAHAHHA love the BOS sarcasm crew =)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
o_O our exam supervisor explicitly told us to ONLY write our student number on the front of the booklets...

btw, you're never ever ever ever ever ever ever suppose to put your name on the booklets :)

kenshinx77

HSC
Did they really Electrolysis? only the first page?

HAHAHHA, sure love a direct answer Absoulutezero

Monsterman

HSC
The front of the exam book said specifically to number all the pages with your student number and center number..

however.. i wasnt bothered.. rather spend time writing.. i would reckon that the staples and the rope they gave would hold.. it together..

Nuclear

HSC
They split the booklet up for marking.

But there are methods to deal with it, so don't stress.

imalda

HSC
dont worry the booklets hold. and the supervisors are supposed to check the booklets after anyway. and also, as someone pointed our earlier, on your student declaration, you would have written how many booklets you used and stuff.

also a word of advice, i write my numbers on every page before they hand out the papers and while they're reading that statement they read out before every exam. but i dont do it on the front of the booklet. screw the front. you can do that after the exam when they come round to sign that blue slip XD hope that helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)