other people making me feel guity. (1 Viewer)

lucidassembly

HSC
mynamewastaken said:
kudos.

those expectations are awful, i have them weighing down on me. dux every year until this year (though we dont know this yet, but i just know i didnt get it)... and everyones like, youll get over 90 uai easy. i wish they wouldnt. i wont. and then ill get my hopes up that maybe im being hard on myself ha. but im not, i was just a lazy bitch this year lol.
Wow, I can't imagine the pressure after getting dux every year. I somehow managed it twice, and it really messed me up for a while because I thought everything had to be utterly brilliant. Good luck though :)

ugotmegood

HSC
I can't stand it when people say "oh you will get that uai easily" or "you are so smart you don't need help" etc etc. I really wish they wouldn't because it makes it that much crapper when you prove them all wrong lol. I wish they said you were crap so then when you prove them wrong it would be awesome but still if you proved them right, it wouldn't suck as much LOL

Takuto

HSC
Apey MatrixElf said:
I don't know who you are.
But.
Like CrownerOf.Kings.
I FRICKEN LOVE YOU!!

You sound like all I have ever stood for.
*Salutes*.
aww =] im guessing you're one of the ones with natural talent but just didnt care enough this year..

dont worry about a thing. im sure we will scrape into our courses and be much happier/better off in the end ^^

the most important thing is that we don't give up and keep going! ive achieved enough this year to KNOW that a few days is enough to cram/revise an entire course.

time to show those studiers what we're made of =]

jackcool

HSC
is anybody else winging it for the creative story or is it jus me?

Starscream

HSC
I have no pre-planned story.. i just hope to heck that i get a brilliant idea in the room.. making me feel a bit nervous now really that i have nothing prepared just a lot of broad ideas really..

Artemis.

HSC
I always plan a creative but decide it doesn't suit the question/stimulus so end up doing something completely off the top of my head. So I'm winging it tomorrow.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
i planned one but it probably won't fit with the question.
so i will also be winging it
for some fucking reason everything i touch turns to noir.

amysimpkins9

HSC
HNAKXR said:
for some fucking reason everything i touch turns to noir.
lol.

im so glad others are winging it. i think i might die tomorrow. if my story doesnt fit...lets just say i have a few months of tears stored.:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)