Out of HSC: Let's talk about holidays :) (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 回覆: Out of HSC: Let's talk about holidays :)

How was it harsh? It was just the truth.

jamesfirst

HSC

Well the retreat week doesn't really count as holiday for me... because it's compulsory... but the periods before and after the retreat has been filled up with gaming...

at the all nighter, all of my friends were facebooking. Lucky I deactivated mine.

I'm not as motivated as I was but soon I will be... because I was in the same phase last holiday :)

----------------

I disagree on the "You'll fail if you take a break"... People need breaks too. But I'm not going to play games until I finish my HSC :)

.Quick Q. When teachers or others say take a break on... sunday or holiday or whenever, does that mean take the WHOLE day off from studying?... what if it was study period on the holidays.... study for 4-5 hrs ??

Last time I made notes for 2 hrs at day time and studied for 4 hrs from 6pm. During the half yearlies alone, I studied for 4-6 hrs doing past papers.

Anyway my holiday = Study and notes. Lots of maths, SOR and English since I've spent heaps of time doing the sciences during school period :)

You will be, but i don't care. someones gotta drive the garbage truck amirite?

I don't see how this equates to failure. It is a no-brainers job but there are plenty of other careers that do not need highschooling or ATAR.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

tl;dr

jamesfirst

HSC

when are you guys going to study ?

are you guys going to keep playing games ?

LonelyWolf

HSC
It's holiday for me and I'm pretty sure for most of yous as well :)

Here's what I have currently done:

- First week: Had school retreat. It was awesome and I got to know more about others and I befriended those who I used to hate :). Very memorable for my last highschool camp :)

- After: I went to PC for 4 hours in Eastwood called "Com On". I played a game called 'Sudden Attack' with friends because we own :p.

- Yesterday/Today: I went to Kareoke with friends and sung for 3 hours :). My voice was gone after an intense session of singing and double combo of 'She's gone by Steelheart'. After this it was 7pm, my friends and I went to maccas in front of the event cinema on george street and ate family dinner box. Then at 8pm we started the all nighter session in Intergate internet cafe.

It was a 12 hour all nighter session and I was fully awake on the 11th hour. Then was sleepy because everyone else was doing some random shit. We played COD4, CSS, CS 1.6, Left4Dead, Sudden attack. I wanted to play CS the most because I'm an awesome quickzoomer with awp, just because I practice it in SA.

Then I came home at 9am and slept til 2pm. Then I played PC and listen to some music etc etc.

This is the end of my "holiday" and I have to begin studying again :p

How is your holiday going/will be going?
Again: Is that you in your picture? If so, why do so many Asians try to be white?

jamesfirst

HSC
Again: Is that you in your picture? If so, why do so many Asians try to be white?
It's not me. I'm a guy.

It's a girl from a Korean idol group called 'Secret'. It's just her make up and lighting

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I know that. I can read your sig.

I was just pointing out my own opinion =)
What's the point of waiting?
I have a casual job and play games all the time.

LonelyWolf

HSC

Why the fuck is there Asian letters in the heading?

jamesfirst

HSC

not sure. this forum is racist =P

I don't feel like studying... but I have to =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)