Palestinian gunmen kill eight at Jewish school (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Stop embarassing yourself and PM me if you wish to discuss any issues.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Omium said:
Sigh, Do i need to upload the photos of Israeli kids signing missiles as "presents" ?
and post recounts of Israeli children being brainwashed?
Both sides have their extremists who do this.
Yes, post as much as you like if it makes you fell good.

Why are you taking this topic off a tangent?

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE ILLEGAL CAPTURE AND IMPRISONMENT OF PALESTINIAN PEOPLE WITHOUT TRIAL.
Which you wholeheartedly support
LOL You are pathetic, REAL pictures speak louder than fake cartoons ha ha:lol: .

And yes, its about illegal capture and imprisonment of palestinians yet you pulled out all those cartoons and figures of LEGAL capture and imprisonment of 5000 palestinians, exaggerating less than 1000 prisoners to 2000, lengthening their sentence from 11 years to 20. LOL We know you are desperate.

Where have i said that children should take up arms.

You are the stupid imbecile who believes in killing Palestinian children AND DEPRIVING THEM OF FOOD, AND DEPRIVING THEM OF WATER.
it showed children are killed because you used them as a shield and brainwashed them from birth to become suicide bombers.

I believe in killing terrorists and their supporters, and starving them to death if needed. Israel doesnt have the duty to feed those who wants to kill them all. They may as well beg to Iran and Hamas leaders for their food and water, not Israel.

You get extremists in every single race, just like YOUR the stereotypical extremist jew.
I'm harmless as Buddha, never touched or hurt a single soul in my life. :D

I wont go off on a tangent like you have, This topic was about the imprisonment of Palestinian children and women without trial.

DO NOT GO OFF ON A TANGENT.

Im tired of repeating myself, if you want to discuss any of your issues Private message me and ill be more than happy to discuss them with you.
Haven't I proved you wrong already with that one? your prioners are 1000+ short of your claim and their sentence 9 yrs shorter than what you claimed. What credibility do you have?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THESE ISSUES PM ME, STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF

1) THE PIKS OF ISRAELI CHILDREN SIGNING MISSILES ARE NOT CARTOONS, IN CASE YOUR BLIND, THE PIKS PALESTINIAN CHILDREN DEAD ARE NOT CARTOONS.

GET REAL Though

Once again, I need to repeat what i say since your mind is insufficient to comprehend what I say.

ONCE AGAIN, PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUES OF CONCERN.

Aryanbeauty said:
it showed children are killed because you used them as a shield and brainwashed them from birth to become suicide bombers. ?
Sigh, This is going around in circles, Do i really need to post up the pik of a palestinian child being used as a shield on an Israeli vehicle?

Aryanbeauty said:
you used them as a shield and brainwashed them from birth to become suicide bombers ?
Brainwashed, OH you mean those camps where you guys tell Israeli kids they are the greatest race on earth and no other race deserves to exist? Oh, Or you mean this?
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/0...-to-arab-kids/

Aryanbeauty said:
Haven't I proved you wrong already with that one? your prioners are 1000+ short of your claim and their sentence 9 yrs shorter than what you claimed.
?
lol, For the 100 000 000 000 000th time
YOU ARENT DISPROVING WHAT IM SAYING YOUR GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES. SO YOU SUPPORT THE IMPRISONMENT OF 1000 PALESTINIANS, 100 OF WHICH ARE CHILDREN AND AROUND 250 WOMEN.

I really cant believe your justifying the imprisonment without trial of over 100 children, 250 women and 1000 overall palestinians.

Sigh, Israeli Extremists.

Once again little boy i will repeat myself. IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ISSUES TO DISCUSS WITH ME PM ME.
DONT EMBRASS YOURSELF.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Omium said:
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THESE ISSUES PM ME, STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF

1) THE PIKS OF ISRAELI CHILDREN SIGNING MISSILES ARE NOT CARTOONS, IN CASE YOUR BLIND, THE PIKS PALESTINIAN CHILDREN DEAD ARE NOT CARTOONS.

GET REAL Though
LOL children signing missiles is NOTHING compared to children sent to commit suicide bombing. Why are you complaining about dead arab kids since you sent them to the jaws of death by brainwashing to commit suicide bombings?

Once again, I need to repeat what i say since your mind is insufficient to comprehend what I say.

ONCE AGAIN, PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUES OF CONCERN.

Sigh, This is going around in circles, Do i really need to post up the pik of a palestinian child being used as a shield on an Israeli vehicle?

Brainwashed, OH you mean those camps where you guys tell Israeli kids they are the greatest race on earth and no other race deserves to exist? Oh, Or you mean this?
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/0...-to-arab-kids/
You are right, because since an arab child is born he is taught with hate and encouraged to become suicide bomber and a terrorist so as to get money from Iranian government as compensation with each suicide bombing and terrorist act. Now thats the big circle of death you arabs cultivated. You can hardly complain.
lol, For the 100 000 000 000 000th time
YOU ARENT DISPROVING WHAT IM SAYING YOUR GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES. SO YOU SUPPORT THE IMPRISONMENT OF 1000 PALESTINIANS, 100 OF WHICH ARE CHILDREN AND AROUND 250 WOMEN.

I really cant believe your justifying the imprisonment without trial of over 100 children, 250 women and 1000 overall palestinians.

Sigh, Israeli Extremists.

Once again little boy i will repeat myself. IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ISSUES TO DISCUSS WITH ME PM ME.
DONT EMBRASS YOURSELF.
Is 1000 slightly less than 2000? LOL! Is 11 slightly less than 20? LOL!

Even your own and (maniella's) BBC source put the total number of detainees without charge or trial at 530. your figure are declining by 1470 from your initial claim of 2000 since you pulled out that shit.

Thats far less than people detained without trial by your own Arab Egyptian government ha ha.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Sigh.........

Disgusting

If you wish to discuss further issues and keep going round in circles ill be more than happy to discuss these with you if you PM me.

Im not going to repeat what Ive been saying.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
If any one can quote me an incident in which Israeli troops have entered schools in the West Bank or Gaza strip and shot at students studying in a library, please do so.

If you can't then I think it's safe to say that in any sense of the word... and in relation to any response enacted by Israel, what this Palestinian terrorist did was the greater evil.

Israel does not target civillians as a policy: civillians are unfortunately killed in operations conducted by Israel and aimed at targeting terrorists who cower inside neighbourhoods and homes. On the contrary, Palestinian militants blow themselves up in malls, and on buses - they fire indiscriminately into internationally recognised Israeli territory.

There is absolutely no justification to terrorism.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
JaredR said:
If any one can quote me an incident in which Israeli troops have entered schools in the West Bank or Gaza strip and shot at students studying in a library, please do so.

If you can't then I think it's safe to say that in any sense of the word... and in relation to any response enacted by Israel, what this Palestinian terrorist did was the greater evil.

Israel does not target civillians as a policy: civillians are unfortunately killed in operations conducted by Israel and aimed at targeting terrorists who cower inside neighbourhoods and homes. On the contrary, Palestinian militants blow themselves up in malls, and on buses - they fire indiscriminately into internationally recognised Israeli territory.

There is absolutely no justification to terrorism.
Plz read the entire thread :shy:.
Everything that needs to be discussed has been :)
If you have any more queries PM me

TacoTerrorist

HSC
How do these pro-Israel bastards sleep at night?

Every story, every picture, every crying mother who has lost a young son or daughter to an Israeli rocket attack seems to have no effect on these marauding scum of the earth.

The world would be a better place without Israel. And when the US gets beaten - and they will - hundreds of thousands of pissed off neighbours are going to come down on those Jew-rats like a ton of bricks.

Felix Jones

HSC
I think the argument presented here is totally biased. ur only looking at the Palestinians killining jews, what about isrealis killing Pals????
war is never fair, but it isnt excuse for mindless murdering.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
MФëỹ™ said:
I think the argument presented here is totally biased. ur only looking at the Palestinians killining jews, what about isrealis killing Pals????
war is never fair, but it isnt excuse for mindless murdering.
I think the argument you are presenting here is totally biased and is a poor excuse to justify the killing of students.

What moral perversions drive you to have such a skewed perception of the world that you unequivocally see the killing of school students justified?
That question also goes out to Omium, TacoTerrorist, Maniella, and others.

Are you so embarrassed by the Palestinian actions that you tippy toe around it? Or is it that you just support it as I fail to see you guys condemn the shooter or his actions. Your only tool is the typical propaganda that comes with your local brainwashed Islamic state, used at the most inappropriate times.

E.g. First pots by Maniella: instead of condemning the attack against innocent children, she posts a series of Israeli attacks to justify it.

How does Omium enter the argument? He rebuts a claim with 'justification'. Palestine is allowed to use children as human shields and shoot up schools because apparantly some chemicals to purify water are unavailable in Gaza.

Then after they realised they were pwned they started with posting pointless cartoons. Great contribution to "Palestinian gunmen kills eight at Jewish School"

Sorry, I just had to examine in aloud to try and see where you see it reasonable to justify the murder of children at a school...I'm just so confused right now....

So do, please tell me why you think its alright to shoot up a school. And if possible please avoid 'because Israel...'

TacoTerrorist

HSC
What moral perversions drive you to have such a skewed perception of the world that you unequivocally see the killing of school students justified?
That question also goes out to Omium, TacoTerrorist, Maniella, and others.
The killing of students is not justified. Neither are the bus bombs in Israel or the rocket attacks on houses in Palestine.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Sigh, When did i support the killing of innocents?
I have never once supported the killing of innocents.
I likewise i condemn the act of killing those children.

Have you actually read my posts?
Most of them are pwning Aryanbeauty's extreme views that the children of Gaza should die

Unlike your friend AryanBeauty i dont support the imprisonment without trial of over 1 thousand Palestinians of whom 250 are women and over 100 are children. (which is what he was trying to justify)

No rational person supports the killing and suffering of innocents.

I really dont understand why your not ripping into AryanBeauty ?

Dont be biased.

If i were to echo Aryans posts you would surely rip into me for "supporting terrorism and killing innocents"

Aryan supports the killing and imprisonment of innocents yet you do not mention him a single time in your post?
So you support the killing and imprisonment of Children and civilians? Dont be biased, You specifically mention me, maniella and taco yet neglect aryan

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
How does Omium enter the argument? He rebuts a claim with 'justification'. Palestine is allowed to use children as human shields and shoot up schools because apparantly some chemicals to purify water are unavailable in Gaza.
you made me lol here.

Why dont you ever criticise Israel? Your views are clearly biased.

When did i say that Palestinian children can be used as shields solely because their water is polluted?

Why dont you criticse the use of Palestinian child shields by Israel? You clearly possess a biased view on the issue. He was presenting his view on the Israeli side while completely ignoring the palestinan side, and so i, in turn presented the palestinian side ignoring the Israeli side.

Both sides are in the wrong, obviously i realise that and i think you should acknowledge it as well which obviously you dont and never will.

Ba'al Shem Tov said:
Then after they realised they were pwned they started with posting pointless cartoons.
lol, Aryans "pwnage" was stating that my figures for Illegal imprisonment were lower than specified, He couldn't justify their actions so he just kept stating "1000 not 2000"

Last edited:

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
you made me lol here.

Why dont you ever criticise Israel? Your views are clearly biased.
Yes, my views are biased. I failed to CONDEMN ISRAEL for a PALESTINIAN GUNMEN KILLING EIGHT AT A JEWISH SCHOOL.

You know what, I should also condemn the victims of every militant Islamist terrorist attack that happened that same day!

I condemn the 68 murdered and 131 injured by twin suicide bombers in baghdad that day, the 6th of March 2008. I condemn the 4 murdered by Islamist insurgents on Somalia that day, the 6th of March 2008. I condemn the 2 women gunned down in Iskandariya, Iraq by Islamist extremists on the 6th of March 2008, I condemn the 4 civilians murdered in Mosul, Iraq by Sunni extremists that day, the 6th of March 2008. I condemn the 2 Israeli soldiers killed by Islamic Jihad in Garara that day, the 6th of March 2008, I condemn the 5 Somalis shot and rocketed at a checkpoint in Mogadishu, Somallia that day, the 6th of March 2008 , I condemn the 9 and 13 year old girls as well as their grandfather murdered in Reasi, India for letting an Islamist chuck a grenade in their house that day, the 6th of March 2008.

Ok, so I've condemned the victims. What do I do now? Work out a link between the murders and justify it by blaming Israel? Or is it the US this time?

Why dont you criticse the use of Palestinian child shields by Israel? You clearly possess a biased view on the issue. He was presenting his view on the Israeli side while completely ignoring the palestinan side, and so i, in turn presented the palestinian side ignoring the Israeli side.

Both sides are in the wrong, obviously i realise that and i think you should acknowledge it as well which obviously you dont and never will.
If you had actually read my posts you would have not made this statement. Have fun trying to pin the 'Israel can do no wrong' attitude on to me. Hopefully you'll soon realise it does not exist except for in your biased perception of me.

lol, Aryans "pwnage" was stating that my figures for Illegal imprisonment were lower than specified, He couldn't justify their actions so he just kept stating "1000 not 2000"
Who cares what the 'pwnage' was? It is your reaction where you had no argument other than to attack Aryan with a bunch of biased cartoons which was questioned. Maniella follows this pattern too. Keep to the argument at hand not 'BUT ISRAEL...THEREFORE WE CAN KILL THEM BACK" or 'YOU'RE A DIRTY ZIONIST KILLING KIDS" bullshit.

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
Yes, my views are biased. I failed to CONDEMN ISRAEL for a PALESTINIAN GUNMEN KILLING EIGHT AT A JEWISH SCHOOL..
Sigh, Your arguements are all over the place
First it was "So Cause Palestinan dont have clean running water they can go to an Israeli school and shoot people"
Your picking out arguments and placing them in random situations.
I never said that.

Secondly. Ive condemned the attack above and i Condemn any attacks of Terrorism.

Thridly.
The Reason why I have called you Biased is simply because you offer no critque of AryanBeauty yet if i were to say what he was saying you would've stated this as "Islamic Terrorist Idelogy"
Your friend Aryan clearly has an extreme, biased, and very dangerous ideology Yet you offer no critcism towards this.
Clearly Bias right there. Your critcising me, maniella and taco yet you exclude Aryan so i assume you support his dangerous views?

Or AryanBeauty = Ba'al Shem Tov?

Hm.

Ba'al Shem Tov said:
Who cares what the 'pwnage' was? It is your reaction where you had no argument other than to attack Aryan with a bunch of biased cartoons which was questioned. Maniella follows this pattern too. Keep to the argument at hand not 'BUT ISRAEL...THEREFORE WE CAN KILL THEM BACK" or 'YOU'RE A DIRTY ZIONIST KILLING KIDS" bullshit.
Firstly, one cartoon, Secondly my argument was and still is if you actually opened up your eyes and read basically 4 pages worth of my posts
This is what i continually re-iterated
"YOU HAVE NO JUSTIFICATION TO THE ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN AND WOMEN AND 1000 PALESTINIANS. YOUR SIMPLY GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES"

This thread is dead so i suggest if you wish to continue this conversation you can message me or you can add my email and chat to me. PM me if you wish to discuss this further.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
Sigh, Your arguements are all over the place
First it was "So Cause Palestinan dont have clean running water they can go to an Israeli school and shoot people"
Your picking out arguments and placing them in random situations.
I never said that.
If only your interpretive skills weren't so poor you could keep an argument instead of being confused at any sign of disagreement to your own views.
Thridly.
The Reason why I have called you Biased is simply because you offer no critque of AryanBeauty yet if i were to say what he was saying you would've stated this as "Islamic Terrorist Idelogy"
Your friend Aryan clearly has an extreme, biased, and very dangerous ideology Yet you offer no critcism towards this.
Clearly Bias right there. Your critcising me, maniella and taco yet you exclude Aryan so i assume you support his dangerous views?
Or AryanBeauty = Ba'al Shem Tov?
AryanBeauty = troll?
But nice try once again trying to pin your biased perception onto me. You don't seem to have any luck with it though. Maybe you should give up and instead try the truth.

Secondly, if you had actually read my posts as I have previously mentioned you would know that my views are nothing like Aryan's. But of course, you don't do that. You just accuse me of not reading your posts. Just think about how you responded. You jump away from the issue about some poor kids losing their life from the acts of a loon and you start posting your propaganda bullshit. If you condemn the attacks and claim not to try and justify them, why do you post justifications and attempt to turn the thread about victims into 'ISRAEL IS SATAN"? (Before you pull me up here, it's called hyperbolisation but I'm sure it captures the idea you and maniella radiate)

You counter arguments with arguments, not arguments with irrelevant slander or a propaganda war. (But you are defending Palestine so I assume you're well versed in propaganda and you don't know much other.)
Firstly, one cartoon, Secondly my argument was and still is if you actually opened up your eyes and read basically 4 pages worth of my posts
This is what i continually re-iterated
"YOU HAVE NO JUSTIFICATION TO THE ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN AND WOMEN AND 1000 PALESTINIANS. YOUR SIMPLY GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES"
The fact that you couldn't hold the argument and resorted to posting cartoons is your failure. (Maniella probably posts more but its common knowledge that you're simply her troll)
This thread is dead so i suggest if you wish to continue this conversation you can message me or you can add my email and chat to me. PM me if you wish to discuss this further.
SILENT THE DISSENTERS attitude once again presents itself.
But of course, Omium must always have the last word.

Maybe you should PM me if you have an issue if you're so eager for the thread to die?

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
If only your interpretive skills weren't so poor you could keep an argument instead of being confused at any sign of disagreement to your own views.
Ditto
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
AryanBeauty = troll?
Your troll?

Ba'al Shem Tov said:
But nice try once again trying to pin your biased perception onto me. You don't seem to have any luck with it though. Maybe you should give up and instead try the truth.
critcising Omium, Maniella and Taco whilst leaving Aryan alone highlights your biased perception.
Aryan Beauty = Your troll.

Ba'al Shem Tov said:
You counter arguments with arguments, not arguments with irrelevant slander or a propaganda war. (But you are defending Palestine so I assume you're well versed in propaganda and you don't know much other.)
Ya mean this http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/0...-to-arab-kids/
or those camps where you tell Israeli kids they are the greatest civilisation in the world.

Ba'al Shem Tov said:
(Maniella probably posts more but its common knowledge that you're simply her troll)
Typical lol.
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
(
SILENT THE DISSENTERS attitude once again presents itself.
But of course, Omium must always have the last word.
He may be saying that firstly because.
The thread was basically dead, Everything that needed to be discussed had been till someone came along and wanted to contiue the CIRCLE of arguments.

Recap what thread is about Just to realise what everybody is getting worked up about.

1) Palestinian dude kills 8 Children
Everyone is in agreement he was fucked
2) Argument was raised about illegal imprisonment of Palestinian children, Women. etc
Omium, Maniella, Taco Agreed it was illegal and should be stopped
Aryan wished they died

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
wrxsti said:
Ditto
Your troll?

critcising Omium, Maniella and Taco whilst leaving Aryan alone highlights your biased perception.
Aryan Beauty = Your troll.
Because Omium and Maniella wants palestinian children to die and became suicide bombers, plus I'm all original, the one and only Aryanbeauty.

Ya mean this http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/0...-to-arab-kids/
or those camps where you tell Israeli kids they are the greatest civilisation in the world.
Your Source says
Error 404 - Not Found

Besides Each civilisation such as Chinese, Indian, Roman, Egyptian claims to be the greatest. Don't be jealous cause Arabs don't have no civilisation and are still living in stoneage era.

Typical lol.
He may be saying that firstly because.
The thread was basically dead, Everything that needed to be discussed had been till someone came along and wanted to contiue the CIRCLE of arguments.

Recap what thread is about Just to realise what everybody is getting worked up about.

1) Palestinian dude kills 8 Children
Everyone is in agreement he was fucked
2) Argument was raised about illegal imprisonment of Palestinian children, Women. etc
Omium, Maniella, Taco Agreed it was illegal and should be stopped
Aryan wished they died
1) all arabs/muslims in this board tried to justify the murderer.
2) Your arguments were trashed by the fact that Egyptian government detained more than 3000 arabs without trial or charge. Clean up your act then worry about others.

:hammer:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Besides Each civilisation such as Chinese, Indian, Roman, Egyptian claims to be the greatest. Don't be jealous cause Arabs don't have no civilisation and are still living in stoneage era.
I refute your shitty 'Arabs don't have no civilisation and are still living in the stoneage era' argument.

While the Golden Age of Islam maintained libraries, hospitals, schools, relatively fair taxes, welfare systems, relatively high freedom of religion standards whilst making amazing scientific, astrological and mathematic advances (look it up) the Europeans were running around a fire worshipping the sun-god and pasting shit over their faces (slight exageration).

1) all arabs/muslims in this board tried to justify the murderer.
First mistake: Not all Arabs are Muslims and vice versa.

I was born a Muslim, my father is a Muslim and I grew up as a Muslim for about 8 years (although I don't classify myself as one any more). I do not support nor did I try to justify the murderer.

On the contrary, some of the people on this board (assumedly you, as well as Ba'al Shem Tov) are ignoring the atrocities Israel has committed in the past and IS STILL COMMITTING IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)