Paper Leak! (1 Viewer)

redfield

HSC
I've heard rumours that the Physics paper has been leaked out. Can anyone confirm/deny this???

redfield

HSC
Generally around. Guys in my year level and friends from other schools ask me if I've heard about it and if it's true. I have no idea, so I thought I'd ask people here. Everyone here seems to have their finger on the pulse.

-Onlooker-

HSC
No thank you. Firstly I'm doing physics next yr, and secondly I prefer to earn my marks.

DUDE. reading your sig you've done More than 10 units of study already and by the looks of it you are getting 99.95 ATAR.

No need to waste another year on school. Go staright to uni? UNLESS you're interested in med and you're in year 11 and they didn't let you sit the umat??

Revelrous

HSC
whatever

"omgomgomg is the physics exam leaked?!!?! - cause i dont want a copy, im just random and want ot know for no reason whatsoever"
bullshit you dont want a copy

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
DUDE. reading your sig you've done More than 10 units of study already and by the looks of it you are getting 99.95 ATAR.

No need to waste another year on school. Go staright to uni? UNLESS you're interested in med and you're in year 11 and they didn't let you sit the umat??
yeah this what

Randomboy

HSC
Asian nerd who has nothing better to do with life than study? Has no concept of a social life? Likes to be better than everyone else (u wont be better than everyone else in uni)?

Generalizations are usually untrue and exaggerated, but omg im so right arnt i?? :O

pman

Banned
HSC
I know every question in this yrs paper, so happy, full marks here i come!

zeleboy

HSC
Asian nerd who has nothing better to do with life than study? Has no concept of a social life? Likes to be better than everyone else (u wont be better than everyone else in uni)?

Generalizations are usually untrue and exaggerated, but omg im so right arnt i?? :O
if he's asian, there's something wrong with him

2008: French Continuers 97/100, French Extension 49/50, Classical Greek Continuers 98, Classical Greek Extension 50/50

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
He's probably screwing with us, dont reply n get back 2 studying!!!

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Yup.
I had to pay $50 but I got this years paper yesterday.

2009_Physics_Paper.pdf

Seems pretty easy, but i had a problem with a couple multiple choice, and Q2Q is kinda ambiguous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)