"Pens down" (1 Viewer)

Schoey93

HSC
What will you do?

Throw your pens in the air? laugh? walk out of the exam room and pull out a bottle of champagne?

Enlighten me. Help me procrastinate.

GET EXCITED

Well, I suppose the ideal situation would be to have a good shag after your last exam, preferably with someone who has also finished their exams and who you are good friends with. Yum. :)

gifted:)

HSC
my last exam is chem :) ... would it be necessary to add pure sodium to water and watch it explode post exam :D

Cloesd

HSC
What will you do?

Throw your pens in the air? laugh? walk out of the exam room and pull out a bottle of champagne?

Enlighten me. Help me procrastinate.

GET EXCITED
I will stop, and carefully dismantle my pen, arragning its various components symmetrically across my desk. Then i shall stand up and perform a rain dance around my desk.

Either that or..

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA *Kicks desk over*"

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
My last exam is Society and Culture.. At "Pens down" I plan on picking up all my pens with me and dropping them loudly on the desk :) It will symbolize blah blah blah.

Anyone not 18 when theyre done?

sucked in!
Yeah, kinda don't turn 18 till end of MAY NEXT YEAR! Eff I hate my parents. And my age is the reason why I'm taking a GAP year (A GAP year to me being Tafe and working part-time) nd not going to Uni..

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Yeah, kinda don't turn 18 till end of MAY NEXT YEAR! Eff I hate my parents. And my age is the reason why I'm taking a GAP year (A GAP year to me being Tafe and working part-time) nd not going to Uni..
OMG SAME!!!
so gayyy
i'm going to be 3 months into uni before turning turning 18 -_-''

though theres this guy at our school who just turned 17 last month...

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
In my exams, I'll finish off what I'm writing (if I need to) then sit and not speak until I'm out or I'll be tommohawked in the neck!

[this is next year though].

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I don't turn 18 until next year :( But my friend has ID that sort of looks like me (dw non asians can't tell the difference between asians) that's over 18
yay

When they say pens down, I am going to put my pen down and start weeping

00iCon

HSC
Wait, Asians grow past 18?

amazing.
They spent more than 18 orbits around the sun on earth, but they finish developing at 15... :p
jking DW i'm not that racist, only anti-semitic...

septic.

HSC
I don't turn 18 until next year :( But my friend has ID that sort of looks like me (dw non asians can't tell the difference between asians) that's over 18
yay

When they say pens down, I am going to put my pen down and start weeping
who are you talking about?
and yeah, you'd probably better start weeping ahaha. is modern your last exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)