"Pens down" (1 Viewer)

astroe

HSC
Ha-ha, okay perhaps not.
Should arrange champagne in the school fridge then shall spray everywhere like F1 racing podium style. :p

Although I don't think I'd like the idea of being covered in alcohol.

Realistically, I will probably leave with a massive grin, and I think I should go out and have a nice expensive dinner and get wasted. :D

gurmies

Drover
HSC
but srs i will rush home or get to my phone and go on bos to brag how i done and mock those who haven't finish there exams yet because i finish in the first week and fap over the replies saying 'onoe i done shit i wasnt readay for the question' cause im fuckin pro

yer wut muthafucka
Lol, sif fap over others miseries =[

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I finish quite early - 29th of october. I will let you guys know how awesome that feeling is - to get it over and done with

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
We'll probably go to the persian restaurant nearby, like we did right after graduation :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I finish quite early - 29th of october. I will let you guys know how awesome that feeling is - to get it over and done with
From 29 Oct to 4 Nov, you will be a marked man, Namu. :)

Vanessa Pastega

HSC
i will collapse when i am done, not sure if it will b from exhaustion or relief tho, we will have 2 wait and see --> i will tell u when i get out of my exam at like 4 o clock on the 13th of November

piekarz

HSC
Haha, i'm definetely going to get wasted so hard the night i finish. I'm not worried about my marks to get into uni, my only aim is to do my best, so all my worries will be free the moment they say "Pens down" on the 4th of November at 12:30. Physics eep!

danal353

HSC
go home and sleep - I'll be cramming like crazy the night before...

Uncle

Banned
HSC
no, i earn the marks i deserved by writing down the last few digits in my fixed final answer for a question in for the maths exam.
then supervisor came and told to put pen down.
at least i wrote down answer before she went nuts.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
probably break into a huge grin, and possibly even start laughing
just like i did in the trials :)

00iCon

HSC
no, i earn the marks i deserved by writing down the last few digits in my fixed final answer for a question in for the maths exam.
then supervisor came and told to put pen down.
at least i wrote down answer before she went nuts.
EFFING selective test supervisor. It was like pens down, and i was circling like the 30 A's i hadn't done on the general ability paper, and this old bitch like ran up to me and says "DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT PENS DOWN MEANS??" And I think i deserved it, because I had my glasses stolen like a week before and couldn't see the time.
/rant
Meh, whatever gets you into an awesome school like Sydney Tech!!!

So after my pens down on the 11th, probably gonna have to organise the LANs, XBox days, Bonfires, laser tags, paintballs, etc, etc.

PS So if anyone's interested in burning all your school books, join " Bonfire (3 unit) " on facebook. Tho it's invite only, so you'll have to PM me on BoS!

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I get really nervous when they say 'pens down' because I usually have to write my name on the papers, and sometimes they think I'm still writing.
I hate it.

hollaholla

HSC
Pens down?
On any exam day except for the last...I would continue writing till someone physically stopped me ...i would then leave the premises and as soon as i get home ...start preparing for the next exam.

On last day of exam...i would continue writing till someone physically stopped me...and then i would stay back and join a convo .

q3thefish

HSC
Spill happiness and joy from my eyes ahah.

My god I want that awesome feeling of NO MORE HSC.

zak_abc

HSC
What will you do?

Throw your pens in the air? laugh? walk out of the exam room and pull out a bottle of champagne?

Enlighten me. Help me procrastinate.

GET EXCITED
run out of the exam, do a backflip, constantly toot the horn of my car and go a skull a case of beer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)