xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
magpam said:
pink is hot

just not in for pens
lolz.

isn`t it too bright ?
i remember a time when all these little girls used to have these pens with rainbow ink. wonder what happened to them and why they were phased out.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
magpam said:
i used to be one of those 'little girls' :p
i still am one of those little girls =)

and, you guys don't know my bio teacher.... he's.... creepy... >.>'

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lol i heard pink was the new "in" ..
you`ll never catch me wearing it tho.
Can't imagine myself in anything pink either lol. But I figured guys writing in pink can't be "that" bad, right? I mean, it's like one of the three most common highlighter colours I see o.o

i still am one of those little girls =)

and, you guys don't know my bio teacher.... he's.... creepy... >.>'
Lol don't remind me of my Eng teacher. Why he feels it's necessary tell us about his stack of homosexual adult content books at home during class is beyond me -.-;

Last edited:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol don't remind me of my Eng teacher. Why he feels it's necessary tell us about his stack of homosexual adult content books at home during class is beyond me -.-;
It cannot be worse than having your teacher tell you that his adult son is estranged from the family and that they think he's a loser, that he would comtemplate divorcing his wife if she became fat and ugly, how he misses an ex-student (an 06er) and wishes she'd email him because she promised to keep in contact and how his love life, as in, bed time endeavours are going.

Yeah, he tells us too much, and I'm actually bothered to listen.

That said. He uses a normal red, though blotchy pen to mark our exams.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
m0ofin said:
It cannot be worse than having your teacher tell you that his adult son is estranged from the family and that they think he's a loser, that he would comtemplate divorcing his wife if she became fat and ugly, how he misses an ex-student (an 06er) and wishes she'd email him because she promised to keep in contact and how his love life, as in, bed time endeavours are going.

Yeah, he tells us too much, and I'm actually bothered to listen.

That said. He uses a normal red, though blotchy pen to mark our exams.
Hm... That made me think and realise that all the "weird" teachers (As classified by the "popular" kids in the school) use really uncommon pen colours o.o My YR10 sci teacher, who happens to be my yearmaster this year, writes on whiteboards with purple, green, yellow and pink, just to name a few. My eyes bleed everytime I try reading the notices x.x;

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
SQUEE! I love pens and am constantly endeavoring to find the perfect exam pen. Admittably I was a victim of the blotchy kilometric due to my lack of monetary funding *CRIES*. I am a complete cheap ass, so I put up with crappy pens. Now I use PilotREXgrip 1.0. when I see them I get all happy and actually wanna write. I use mitsubishi uni-ball eye (fine) pens during exams though because I find I write a fckload faster.

Evilo

HSC
I will admit, i did have a bruse on my finger after the 2 english hsc's

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
psychosomatic said:
Admittably I was a victim of the blotchy kilometric due to my lack of monetary funding *CRIES*. I am a complete cheap ass, so I put up with crappy pens.
I am a fan of Kilometrico, though Pilot is many times better.

Your avatar goes on for a very long time, have you sat and read the entire thing?

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
m0ofin said:
I am a fan of Kilometrico, though Pilot is many times better.

Your avatar goes on for a very long time, have you sat and read the entire thing?
omg, yes! And so should you! It's hilarious!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
chinmoku03 said:
Can't imagine myself in anything pink either lol. But I figured guys writing in pink can't be "that" bad, right? I mean, it's like one of the three most common highlighter colours I see o.o
Lmao nah theres nothing wrong with WRITING with it.
I just wouldn`t wear it , I mean :p
ahahah its too bright for me. =]
Really dyou see pink highlighters often o_O" wow thats saying something ... you go to a guys school too.
I usually see yellow , blue and green.

I need more pens dammit. They`re running out again ><

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
People keep stealing/Borrowing my pens. But then again, I go around borrowing other peoples pens aswell =). Funny how that works, someone takes your pen/highlighter/scissors, you then take someone elses. It's like an endless cycle of err... sharing. Someone stole my $45 dollar chanel eyeliner from my pencil case =( BAH!

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Lmao nah theres nothing wrong with WRITING with it.
I just wouldn`t wear it , I mean :p
ahahah its too bright for me. =]
Really dyou see pink highlighters often o_O" wow thats saying something ... you go to a guys school too.
I usually see yellow , blue and green.

I need more pens dammit. They`re running out again ><
Not just in the school tho, I see pink highlighters often being sold at places like Big W, K Mart and Target o_O; For single highlighters, the most commonly avaliable colours are yellow and pink, whereas you can pretty much only get green and blue ones in those bulk packs o.o

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
noir. said:
I hate it when people borrow my pens.

HATE it.

They're either never returned, or, i find them lying around in a classroom out in the cold. All of my pens have my name on 'em, but that just seems so pointless because my pens are never returned
Just bring one to school. That's what I do. And if you notice when it's running low, replace it. That way, you can say to anyone: "Sorry, I've only got one pen" XP

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
noir. said:
I could never ever ever ever only bring one pen to school!
My Asian-styled pencil case holds every single crucial item of stationary and that includes my 3 black pens, and a red pen.
Do you have that many notes to write out during class? o_O;
I keep my stationary (Consists of only 8 items XD) in a plastic bag and bind it with a rubber band XD People just steal the entire pencil case at my school, so that way, I can keep it in the inner blazer pocket

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
lmao, a friend of mine just keeps 3 uni-balls in her blazer pockets. She is always scabbing other things though...

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
Should everyone be so picky about their pens! Ok, I know I'm a hyprocrite, but gosh I wish I didn't care about what brand or how smooth my pen was. I also carry around whiteboard markers so I need a massive pencilcase. LMAO, I know... I'm insane. I have heaps of those Staedtler pernament Lumocolour permanent fine tip markers that were made for those clear overheady thingomabobs, they are good for writing up notes on colourful pieces of paper!

Itchy.Nox

HSC
well BIC's Crystal M pens, i think, don't sit as well in the hand, kilometric have a better ink release system making it smoother on the page and smoother to write with, but slip through and are too small in width in some hands.

haha i only think about this because i use markers, pens etc. in graffiti etc. So i think about it sometimes.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I keep forgetting to ask for my pen back but fortunately the people who borrow them are reliable enough to return them to me at the end of the lesson/day.

Itchy.Nox said:
well BIC's Crystal M pens, i think, don't sit as well in the hand, kilometric have a better ink release system making it smoother on the page and smoother to write with, but slip through and are too small in width in some hands.

haha i only think about this because i use markers, pens etc. in graffiti etc. So i think about it sometimes.
Ohhh ! Naughy naughty ! :p
Oh well ... I used to make an artwork of an empty guards compartment with a permanent marker on CityRail trains but the artwork (not me fortunately) was met with heavy criticism.

Now my school artwork is in the form of scientific diagrams and sketches in my Physics practical record book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)