• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to boys! (2 Viewers)

V

val_dramaqueen

spin spin sugar said:
being gay wouldnt be all that bad
i know that... but then i'd be socially unaccepted by 80% of my friends and my parents... i'd rather just be lonely

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
i know that... but then i'd be socially unaccepted by 80% of my friends and my parents... i'd rather just be lonely
aren't you lonely now anyway?

V

val_dramaqueen

i knew there'd be backlash from my comments....

but you're both right.... but shmeh....

shit happens and there's nothing you can do about it....

_Kyz

HSC
Val my dear sexy friend, i need to take you out so we can find you a boy ok? And forget about all these other boys theyre just shit and they dont know what your really like! so give me a call and we'll go out
love ya loads kylie.

brassedoff

HSC
_Kyz said:
Val my dear sexy friend, i need to take you out so we can find you a boy ok? And forget about all these other boys theyre just shit and they dont know what your really like! so give me a call and we'll go out
love ya loads kylie.
find me a boy too

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
girls
dont you find it annoying when theres a boy you really just want to fuck, but theres no easy way of communicating that... so you end up just not having sex for a million years
youre not talking about jason are you!?!?1

HSC
N/A
nooo wayyy!!
Guys are so much more awesome than girls - they're more laid back, and dont biatch nearly as much... also, most guys i know dont carry makeup and all that kinda crap with them! :p

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, i get along way better with guys than girls, my best friends are mostly guys actually.. thez way less conflict with them and relationships are so much more simple with them, and they're way more accepting and non-judgemental..

HSC
N/A
*ashlea* said:
yeah, i get along way better with guys than girls, my best friends are mostly guys actually.. thez way less conflict with them and relationships are so much more simple with them, and they're way more accepting and non-judgemental..
helll yeah!
daimn - i dont know, i've got nothing against girls most of the time - however, there are times i wish i wasnt one of them :p cause everything gets so aggrivating with heaps of females in one room - especially when they're full on aggro and biatchi anddddd when they've got pms! Oh man, i dont get why others get sooo moody monthly - talk about pain in the ass.. or more correctly in the stomach region..
Yeah, but guys tend to be a lot easier to talk to - a lot more relaxed and a lot more loveable. However, sometimes I wish i wasnt accused of flirting with them - cuz i'm not :vcross:
Ohh.. but girls who decide that looks and stuff aint the most important thing in the world - yay! - i guess that's another great thing about males - they dont worry bout havin a good time when it means that they wont look beautiful after... if that makes sense - afterall, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :p ;)

V

val_dramaqueen

wow... there's so many people from coffs here?! so bizaare!
anyway... kyz... i don't think there's any guys here that would wanna "date" someone like me... im not exactly "dateable", am i?! you know me!

and to the other person asking for a guy as well... (from coffs)... the answer is no :p
just kidding...

i'm going out on my birthday and i'm sure i'll find someone hot in the PLANTO (BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! WHAT A LAUGH!)

pfft!

_Kyz

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
wow... there's so many people from coffs here?! so bizaare!
anyway... kyz... i don't think there's any guys here that would wanna "date" someone like me... im not exactly "dateable", am i?! you know me!

and to the other person asking for a guy as well... (from coffs)... the answer is no :p
just kidding...

i'm going out on my birthday and i'm sure i'll find someone hot in the PLANTO (BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! WHAT A LAUGH!)

pfft!
ah Val we'll find someone, even if it is at the PLANTO, lol run into a guy there he was like ay i know you and im like WTF!?!? Call me and tell me what time your goin and ill come darl.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
y the fuck dont i live near coffs! :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)