• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to boys! (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
yay 4 u! clearly if u like them, you're gonna like em no matter how messy their hair is or whether they have make up on or the latest outfit, its way more important 2 have fun and be yourself!

lol, messy hair? its more a deal with them dealing with my head of hair :p n personally i dont like make-up, sum is ok, but alot is a no-no...y cover urself? might aswell let every1 see who u r, chances r they'll like it more (no hidden surprises:p)

lol...latest fashion? i live in boardies...fashion i dont care about...im no yuppie :)

_Kyz

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i dont like makeup either some people overdo it and it becomes ugly :rolleyes:
lol so true and you get the chicks with the really pale skin that wear heaps dark foundation and you can see on their necks where they have stopped putting the fundation on

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i saw this girl on the train...errr...last week, was a gorgeous girl...well, i think she would've if she hadnt caked on her make-up, she just looked cheap...i felt sorry 4 her :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was completely over men. Then I took a 6 month vow of chastity. I think I like men again now. But I know as soon as my 6 months is up, and I have it all out of my system, I'll be over them again.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'll tell ya something for nothing, its getting somewhat painful!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its ok, I only have to last til the middle of June....urghhh.

*ashlea*

HSC
braad said:
lol, messy hair? its more a deal with them dealing with my head of hair :p n personally i dont like make-up, sum is ok, but alot is a no-no...y cover urself? might aswell let every1 see who u r, chances r they'll like it more (no hidden surprises:p)

lol...latest fashion? i live in boardies...fashion i dont care about...im no yuppie :)
yeah i hav curly hair so its not possible 2 be neat, and i wake up with dreads (if its long) or an afro (if its short).. lol..
yeah fashion is so crap.. i live in baggy old jeans and either a chesty bonds singlet or a band shirt of some sort.. lol.. down with supre girls!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yeh u hypocrite u r a male too
so does that mean u hate urself livewithoutit?
what the....??

*ashlea*

HSC
braad said:
us good ol burly aussie men *cough* :)
lol.. hipsta_jess is probably more burly than u! (plz don't take offense 2 that jess, its not meant 2 be offensive) :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
lol.. hipsta_jess is probably more burly than u! (plz don't take offense 2 that jess, its not meant 2 be offensive) :)
:( but how so?

*ashlea*

HSC
hey im kidding, maybe u r burly looking man, i havnt seen u-well at least not that i know..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hold ur thoughts every!!

i gotta go washup....

lol, im burly :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)