• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to boys! (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
hey im kidding, maybe u r burly looking man, i havnt seen u-well at least not that i know..
only one person on BOS has seen me...n she hasnt seen me 4 a while :)

lol...cant prove me right or wrong :eek:

brb peeps, gotta wash up (4 realz bro!)

*ashlea*

HSC
how do ya know? there could be heaps of ppl on BoS from your school, u just don't know its them!
i dont think many ppl from my school actually say stuff in the forum though, just look at their SAM uai with a smug look on their face, they might've even printed it off and stuck it on their wall!

oh 2 be that crazily smart!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Rest assured, you guys aren't the only ones that are completely lost at the moment.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sorry, no i dont know hipsta_jess :(

...n i dont think ne of the guys from my skool r here...n neways, i've changed since they last saw me:) saw 2 the other day n they've sed i've grown n got burlier ;) ok...they didnt say it word 4 word, but i could tell they were thinking it :p

*ashlea*

HSC
ok braad, i'm sure that's exactly what they were thinking, i mean that was precisely it... cos i always see guys i havnt seen in a while and my 1st thought is, "wow, he's gotten burly" lol!

*ashlea*

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Rest assured, you guys aren't the only ones that are completely lost at the moment.
good so its not just me, don't u hate when ppl seem 2 think yor in on a joke but u have absolutely no idea wats goin on!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...u think just like them!! imagine that :p

no, they sed i'd "gotten bigger dude...u've like...grown" but then again they r shortasses :eek:

ohwells....u can think wot u like when u c guys ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol....awww...errrr, where'd the measurement come from? lol

*ashlea*

HSC
haha! im 171cm 2! my b/f h8s it when i wear high shoes, cos then im taller than him- he's probly 173cm..
oh yeah-im talking height here, as i presume u were referring to a head-foot measurement..
lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
....yes...lol

otherwise, ur 172cm aye? lol, im jealous :p

alright, i feel cool, im 183.5 cm :cool:

i've only had one girl my height, that i know (i've seen them b4 in the street) but far out...high heels and im :eek: i felt so....non-burly and not manly enuff...

*ashlea*

HSC
oh, damn u! i always wanted 2 be tall, then i decided that i h8 it when heaps of guys are shorter than me when i wear shoes.. plus i reckon short girls tend 2 look prettier, and clothes fit them better.. well, excluding catwalk models who r hugely tall but sometimes quite dazzling..

*ashlea*

HSC
braad said:
....yes...lol

otherwise, ur 172cm aye? lol, im jealous :p

alright, i feel cool, im 183.5 cm :cool:

i've only had one girl my height, that i know (i've seen them b4 in the street) but far out...high heels and im :eek: i felt so....non-burly and not manly enuff...

172!! clearly its more like 192! lol, maybe u r crafty then.. you're lucky 2 be a tall guy.. most chicks dig that!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
oh, damn u! i always wanted 2 be tall, then i decided that i h8 it when heaps of guys are shorter than me when i wear shoes.. plus i reckon short girls tend 2 look prettier, and clothes fit them better.. well, excluding catwalk models who r hugely tall but sometimes quite dazzling..
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
damn braad that tall? how do i gain an extra 10cm
i feel so short nowz damn only 171cm
lol, u could both wear 10cm heels :p

im sure u'd alll look sexy :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
172!! clearly its more like 192! lol, maybe u r crafty then.. you're lucky 2 be a tall guy.. most chicks dig that!
u wouldnt believe how many dont :(

b nice, AND tall....and u get nuffink *goes n rounds up the cattle again*

*ashlea*

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i sooo want to grow now ;)
hey, you're not that short! most girls r my height or shorter, so u aren't in the category of.. "hmmm, if i'll have to lean down to kiss him" so no need to stress out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)