• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to boys! (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
coz it seems half the female population lives there....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
thats coz ur a girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl :p

as a guy...we notice the demographics of areas :uhhuh:

_Kyz

HSC
You dont wanna live in coffs theres like only one decent place to go out to, even thats not all that decent

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
hahahhaha i should move there :p
wanna b partners in crime? :p

u get 50% i get 50%....

yeh...so? one place? thats all there is the OC :p n who cares if half of the female population is there ;)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeh wink wink nudge nudge :rolleyes: sif u dont care that half the female population is there braad.. hahahhaha

*ashlea*

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
helll yeah!
daimn - i dont know, i've got nothing against girls most of the time - however, there are times i wish i wasnt one of them :p cause everything gets so aggrivating with heaps of females in one room - especially when they're full on aggro and biatchi anddddd when they've got pms! Oh man, i dont get why others get sooo moody monthly - talk about pain in the ass.. or more correctly in the stomach region..
Yeah, but guys tend to be a lot easier to talk to - a lot more relaxed and a lot more loveable. However, sometimes I wish i wasnt accused of flirting with them - cuz i'm not :vcross:
Ohh.. but girls who decide that looks and stuff aint the most important thing in the world - yay! - i guess that's another great thing about males - they dont worry bout havin a good time when it means that they wont look beautiful after... if that makes sense - afterall, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :p ;)
yeah i know, i used 2 get accused of flirting, but then everyone realised that i wasnt, i just get along better with guys..
but WOOHOOO! for girls who don't think it's important 2 look good all the time, and can actually let go, have fun and genuinely be themselves!! and hoorah 4 boys who encourage that! ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
_Kyz said:
I get your point now, but that still doesnt help with the lack of cute guys in Coffs!
*cough*

braad and HSC_sUcKsSsS will sort that problem 4 u...well, sorta

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
yeah i know, i used 2 get accused of flirting, but then everyone realised that i wasnt, i just get along better with guys..
but WOOHOOO! for girls who don't think it's important 2 look good all the time, and can actually let go, have fun and genuinely be themselves!! and hoorah 4 boys who encourage that! ;)
i'll encourage it...au naturale is au so coooooool :)

*ashlea*

HSC
_Kyz said:
You dont wanna live in coffs theres like only one decent place to go out to, even thats not all that decent
lol, but hey, at least u know if there is sum talent u'll be able 2 find it!

*ashlea*

HSC
braad said:
i'll encourage it...au naturale is au so coooooool :)
yay 4 u! clearly if u like them, you're gonna like em no matter how messy their hair is or whether they have make up on or the latest outfit, its way more important 2 have fun and be yourself!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
*ashlea* said:
yay 4 u! clearly if u like them, you're gonna like em no matter how messy their hair is or whether they have make up on or the latest outfit, its way more important 2 have fun and be yourself!
thats so true!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)