Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Here's a photo I took yesterday. It's looking a little healthier:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
how's your belly going stacie?

mine's heaps good :D i've been lazy a bit lately and only cleaning it once a day, occasionally the normal twice, and its looking really sexy & not crusting up anymore (sorry to gloat lol)

and that tattoo looks really cool!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you've gotta upload it to a site like photobook or imageshack or something similar, and then put the url in as an image...

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I don't have many piercing to what I would like to have.

My piercings now

Both ears once

My piercings in the future

Both ears done to the top of each lobe
My bottom lip pierced
My left eye brow double pierced

No tattoos now

Tattoos in the future

A series of vines starting on my lower back, making its way up to my shoulder. With a couple of vines having gothic fairies holding onto those vines. I want vines on my wrists as well.

hg83ry

HSC
try 5 in my ear and a p.a (prince albert) and i am working up to my lips , gonna go one in the mid(a ring) and two spikes uder my lip (so it looks symetrically around the axis of my bottom lip not inculding the single ring)

hg83ry

HSC
Tulipa said:
I would recommend against the earrings all the way up the ears because when you eventually take them out, the skin around that area is very saggy and the holes won't go away.

I've seen some very ugly ears.
the hol;es eventually close up, it take close to a year though

hg83ry

HSC
shit they still should only take like a year to close up, if anything they will have a lump in there ear after the hole finishes closing up

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alby said:
how's your belly going stacie?

mine's heaps good :D i've been lazy a bit lately and only cleaning it once a day, occasionally the normal twice, and its looking really sexy & not crusting up anymore (sorry to gloat lol)

and that tattoo looks really cool!

ohh im glad yours is going good!
I am not having luck. I had a massive allergic reaction to the bandage I was using to cover it at the gym, and i have had a bandage shaped rash around it for a week! The piercing itself is still a bit red around the top whole and it is a bit crusty. Very itchy. I still cant do hectic hectic exercise at the gym but im getting there, i can do rpm now :). I am a bit worried it is growing out, because there is a lot more of the bar showing now. Maybe its just swelling gone down. I'm going to go and see if they think its growing out and if so maybe change it to gold jewellery or something. I'll cry if i lose it!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
my hole completely disappeared around a year after i took them out.
the mark is still there though

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i have had my third holes punched in my lobe so many times that now there is a little lump of scar tissue there and i dont think i could get it pierced again even if i wanted to

quik.

HSC
Does anyone know how much it costs to get both ears done? Roughly?

Not with a gun, either :]

Also, I want to stretch them out a bit.. not much, but still some. Can I do this from a normal lobe piercing?

Thanks!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
quik. said:
Does anyone know how much it costs to get both ears done? Roughly?

Not with a gun, either :]

Also, I want to stretch them out a bit.. not much, but still some. Can I do this from a normal lobe piercing?

Thanks!

I would think around $30ish, theres a piercing shop near my house where its like $12 per lobe or something like that. And you would be able to stretch it, but let them know you intend on eventualy stretching. I'm not 100% sure but I think they might pierce you with a slightly larger guage if they know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)