Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

emuthegreat

HSC
lol what we do to ourselves with piercings ! we pay for pain :)

im still a bit bleh considering it's still cartlidge, but it''ll deffinetly be my last piercing lol . i think ill get it after i take my beautyspot piercing out .

oh serious a dangly earring? never seen anyone do that lol .

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
yeah it actually looked really good! it was like a stud earring but it had silver danglies off it. she has had her tragus pierced for 5 years though so i guess it is well and truly healed.
i wanted mine pierced but then i remembered how much i suck at cartilage piercings!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my belly button got a bit infected :( i have to take antibiotics for it. i want to take it out.
personally i'd tell you to leave it in (only caus i love mine lol)..but if it doesnt heal soon it'd probably be a good idea if you take it out. talk to your piercer, see what they suggest. scarring isnt the best look

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alby said:
personally i'd tell you to leave it in (only caus i love mine lol)..but if it doesnt heal soon it'd probably be a good idea if you take it out. talk to your piercer, see what they suggest. scarring isnt the best look

im leaving it in for the next few days, but i want it out. i dont want a scar, and i ahvent been able to do my normal routine at the gym for 3 weeks. i think its rejecting anyway, the bar is getting longer and longer..

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
im leaving it in for the next few days, but i want it out. i dont want a scar, and i ahvent been able to do my normal routine at the gym for 3 weeks. i think its rejecting anyway, the bar is getting longer and longer..
Ew, that's not good. If I were you I would just take it out.

FOUR hours till tattoo time!!!

abigg

HSC
I have two piercings in each lobe. then one in my nose, and one in my tragus. I'm going to be getting more on my ears these next holidays. I wanted my tongue , but pussy'd out. xx

emuthegreat

HSC
abigg said:
I wanted my tongue , but pussy'd out. xx
I decided a week before and got it, i was excited until i sat into "the chair" lol, i wouldnt open my mouth because i was so scared ! but seriously, it doesn't hurt, biting your tongue accidently generates more pain than this :)
but your tongue will be swollen to twice it's size for a week ..

dagwoman said:
FOUR hours till tattoo time!!!
omg goodluck ! show us picss !! :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
abigg said:
I have two piercings in each lobe. then one in my nose, and one in my tragus. I'm going to be getting more on my ears these next holidays. I wanted my tongue , but pussy'd out. xx
Tongue is the least painful piercing.

If you put ice on it for about five hours, slurpees, ice cubes, ice blocks etc then it won't swell that much.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Here it is! Keep in mind it's brand new, so will look better once it's healed:

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tattoo010ym3.jpg

It hurt! It was totally bearable though. For anyone wondering what it's like, it's a very SHARP pain, but you can definitely breathe through it fine. It only took like 5 minutes, too!

Last edited:

emuthegreat

HSC
ohhh wow ! that's unique :)
5 minutes ? lol lucky you .

you'll probably be back wanting another one, it's such a personal thing that's eternal :) :) hahahaha .

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
For those who have tattoos:

My tattoo looks pretty good (as in healthy), and I'm keeping it moist with bepanthen, but the tattoo is raised and looks a little lumpy. Is this okay/normal?

Skeeta

HSC
yeah its just irritation. It might scab up (or thats what the lumps are) but as long as you dont pick at it, it will be fine!

emuthegreat

HSC
lol umphs 48 piercings ? wow i dont even want to start thinking about the places ...

yups, the lumpy is totally normal, it'll scab up. just keep using the bepathem cream, it'll itch but dont scatch like mentioned previously. I accidently scratched mine and it bled, and you can kind of tell if you look heaps closely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)